Disrespect of Benson

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Why did Henderson come out first at the weigh ins? He beat Cerrone twice and defended the championship (which Cerrone has not had) 3 times.

Cause Cowboy's a bigger draw, and it's all business no morals with UFC.

Why do you care so much about who weighs in first?

Cerrone is 6-1 since August 2013.

Benson is 2-2.

Is it any wonder? It's whoever has gained the most traction relative to a certain period of time.

Rankings. Cowboy is ranked higher then Henderson.

Cause Cowboy is on the climb, while Bendo is on the fall these days.

But nobody better be counting Benson out especially Cowboy, however I do think he'll beat him this time around.

this is pretty much it. much more talk right now with fans about cowboy fighting so often, and hes been doing good so he is more poplar right now. Just how UFC works

Cerrone has never main evented a show, how can anyone prove that he is a draw?

He's definitely been promoting himself the right way, all these appearances and all of the W's, many casuals know him by now and I think he'd make a great champion.

Yea, from what I've heard from Henderson and then seeing the weigh-ins, it is a little sad. He was a champ, a defending champ, and comes out second against a guy he's already beaten twice. The momentum is for sure in Donalds corner and I love the guy, but it was a little sad to see, you know he's feeling it when he was the champ and they're flying Donald out private jet and all the coverage he's getting.. There should be a sympathy party thrown for Henderson and Siver

Cerrone is 6-1 since August 2013.

Benson is 2-2.

Is it any wonder? It's whoever has gained the most traction relative to a certain period of time.

To be fair. Benson fought better fighters.

Letting cowboy come out 2nd @ weigh ins is the least they can do after fighting just 2 weeks ago and coming in against a tough opponent hes lost to twice already.

It's not that, Cowboy is the higher ranked fighter! That's just the way it works always has done! Connor came out first vs Poirier when he's arguably the biggest draw in the sport right now!

Back