Disrepect and Respect.

Imagine if all guys in the UFC were like GSP and Rich Franklin? Very classy and respectful. How do you think the UFC would hype fights

Listen to me, uneducated fool. The UFC fighters would go to their dark place and PUNISH their op-o-nents.

I can live with this reply. I would throw in Bisping in on the disrepectful chart too tho

Honestly I think it's part of Bispings gimmick to hype fights more then anything yes the Rivera situation was bad but for the most part he even elaborates after the fight that the shit talk was to hype fights

Respectful- Fedor, Shogun
Disrespectful- Diaz bros, Anderson

Most respectful: GSP/Cain
Most disrespectful: Diaz brothers

Imagine if all guys in the UFC were like GSP and Rich Franklin? Very classy and respectful. How do you think the UFC would hype fights? If everyone was like that then it would seem kind of boring. That's why I like guys like Bisping, Chael and Prime UFC BJ Penn. They make fights more exciting and interesting by the way they sort of 'disrespect' their opponents prior to their fights. Point is somewhere, somehow, one fighter should act as the bad guy to make a great/interesting fight

So you're saying MMA needs manufactured drama to maintain your interest? Talk about desensitized...

Respectful- Fedor, GSP
Disrespectful - Aoki(finger after arm break) Daley(after bell punch) A.Johnson(weight issues)

Disrespectful: Ronda Rousey

Respectful: Genki Sudo

Disrespectful: Mcgregor, Bisping, Nick Diaz, Anderson, Brock, Reem, Daley, Koshcheck

Hespectful: GSP, Maia, Cain, JDS

So you're saying MMA needs manufactured drama to maintain your interest? Talk about desensitized...

No, but I love the competitiveness of fighters that sometimes reach the point of them being sort of disrespectful, but squashing all the BS and showing sportsmanship after the fight.

Example: Nate/Cerrone, Nick/Frank Shamrock, Bisping/Mayhem

Listen to me, uneducated fool. The UFC fighters would go to their dark place and PUNISH their op-o-nents.

sztkll.gif

Most respectful: GSP, Fedor
Most disrespectful: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones

No, but I love the competitiveness of fighters that sometimes reach the point of them being sort of disrespectful, but squashing all the BS and showing sportsmanship after the fight.

Example: Nate/Cerrone, Nick/Frank Shamrock, Bisping/Mayhem

Hm. With the Diaz bros it's like they need to drum up some kind of hate to fight the guy they're facing. Makes for very odd mixed messages. As a Nate fan I thought that whole thing with Cerrone kinda sucked -- it seemed so forced. Post-fight Nate can be disarmingly sweet, while still macho douchey. Odd guys...

their shouldn't be any respect until the fights over no remorse only victory afterwards whatever floats the individuals boat but i wouldn't like someone who handed it to me......but seeing as not many think like that i would think most would say nick diaz

They're fist fighting in a cage for money in front of drunk fans. Why do we need respect? Just enjoy the fights. I, for one, like when fighters like Jones and Overeem completely shit on their opponents. I'd like more fighters like them.

Back