Disregarding A Citizen's Voice - How One Man's Attempt At Changing The World Was Shut Down

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by INeedARemedy, Feb 11, 2016.

1. INeedARemedy

INeedARemedy GOAT

I'm going to tell you a story, pure as God's love, of how one man worked hard and then gave up the fruits of his labor. Why? because he believed that it would contribute to a better world. A dream of dreams, one of a better world - a vision of a better tomorrow

But I'm sure you've heard this story before. One man's voice cannot change the world. Cannot change America. Well, the story is true. You may fight the good fight, but, the powers that be will still slam their boots down upon your throat

Last night I donated to the Bernie campaign. I saw a great man in need of support, and I put down my dollars to back his cause. I went to bed with a new feeling of accomplishment, one that I had never experienced before. Today I checked my email - a GMail account - expecting a subscription to the newsletter... and at first I didn't find a single thing. Why?

The emails were in my Spam folder

An email from a presidential candidate? One that nearly tied in Iowa, and won in New Hampshire? Being filtered as Spam?

"Google was now Hillary's secret weapon" - Julian Assange

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  2. IDL

IDL Gold Belt

I wonder if you sent the exact same message from a different account to yourself it would end up in the spam box

3. Jack V Savage

Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog

Holy shit! This is big, man. You gotta take this story to the media. The people deserve to know about it.

4. in the

in the Steel Belt

Wouldn't surprise me at all. The Clinton Foundation and Google have some ties.

5. Rex Kwon Do

Rex Kwon Do ál-ḥámdúlílláh

"Last night I donated to the Bernie campaign."

Stopped reading there. Tells me all I need to know.

6. speakhandsforme

speakhandsforme Black Belt

Peculiar, but probably benign. There should be a specific thread for these weird coincidences, though. Call it a conspiracy theory thread for all I care. But I'll admit that that study on the "media blackout" of Sanders did ruffle my feathers pretty substantially.