Social Disney's anti racism training for its employees has being leaked and its woke

It's like Nike saying they're against oppression while having child labor making their shoes for a nickel a week that they turn and sell for $300.

That's exactly what its like. This happens in all walks of life - look at steroids and sports. The most confidently vocal critics of roids tend to be users themselves - it's a distraction technique.

"Look, I can't be a roid user, look how loudly I criticise it."

"Look, we can't be racist, we're running anti-racism training for our staff......"

Ah here come's the TDS.

dont worry you will have gas prices rising soon this year along with food prices under the BIden admin after all Biden admin is pausing out gas and oil vehicles to save the climate to push for EVs. Never mind the expensive and price costing of EVs.

I am sure the young voters would be happy about the rising cost of gas and oil and food prices caused by liberal far leftist polices on climate?
Lmao. Don't kid yourself , they'll just blame somebody rich and ask for handouts.

Where are the documents? Why can’t I find t documents in the OP? This is ridicules
anyone stupid enough to take TS and his threads seriously probably doesnt care about things like sources and documents.

You think theres any real endgame to this type of ideology? Its useless repetitive signaling, nothing more. At least there are limits to how much china cares about wokeness in say movies, they might ironically be our only saving grace.

People in the 60's were saying that the civil rights movement of the 1960's was blatantly racist, luckily supporters of the civil rights movement of the 60's didn't listen to them or no progress at all would have been made. White privilege (white people get different, better treatment because they are white) is a fact today and it's a fact that's been denied before, during and after the civil rights movement of the 60's, so denying it is also nothing new either. Neither myself nor most people want white people to apologize for being white, besides it would mean exactly nothing.

Btw how is it racist for Disney having anti racism training, how is it racist for them to say that America has a long history of systematic racism which it does beyond any doubt? If Disney's anti racism training is so offensive then go ahead and boycott Disney and see how that goes which would be absolutely nowhere. Why would it go nowhere? It's because the changing demographics of their customer base is the reason, if people like you would have tried something like that in let's say the 80's Disney would have pissed their pant's, today they would just shrug their shoulders.

There is no white privilege today. In fact, the opposite is true.

Why else would Elizabeth Warren lie?

Disney's anti racism training for its employees has being leaked and its woke.
Its actually ridicules.
dont expect most of the mainstream news media outlets like CNN to pick up stories like this. If they do i am sure CNN would problary in the defense of Disney documents.

If anything the documents look more like discrimination.
I had taken a look at some of them some of them remind me from CRT and white fragility. I know i made a thread a while ago about Disney wanting to change to society the way how it looks at itself i have to say.

How does Disney does it by being racist and being discriminated towards other groups of people? Disney wont problary change society if anything they will push propaganda just like how they stereotyped Germans during and before the War in WW2.

Disney is slammed for 'woke' anti-racism training that tells white staff to 'decolonize their bookshelves,' participate in reparations and complete a 'privilege checklist'

Disney goes woke with new anti-racist agenda for employees
how about Disney cut the woke crap and pay all of its workers fair wages instead?

Me and my entire family actually gathered today in a sort of ritual to honor the passing of Mr. Potato Head's genitals. The liberals are destroying western civilization by regulating inanimate objects and we needed to grieve.

how can you type with your head so far in the sand?

According to a trove of whistleblower materials, Disney has launched a “diversity and inclusion” program, called “Reimagine Tomorrow,” which includes trainings on “systemic racism,” “white privilege,” “white fragility,” “white saviors,” “microaggressions,” and “antiracism.”
Classic crt thought process. It's just troll-face doctrine.

White fragility - if you're white and disagree with us, that's white fragility and it's wrong.
White savior - if you're white and try to help us, that's being a white savior and it's wrong.
White privilege - if you're white and choose to ignore us, that's you benefiting from white privilege without acknowledging it and it's wrong.
Racism is Privilidge and Power, only whites can be racist.

#Marxistchoices

Anti-racism is just code word for hate whitey.
I just like how these posters celebrate racism whilst gas-lighting as being anti-racist at the same time.

Coca Cola is also making the news:
'Woke' Coke Pauses Diversity Plan After 'Intense Backlash'
https://www.dailywire.com/news/woke...intense-backlash-plan-author-suddenly-resigns
They're not rolling back because they saw that it was a racist, divisive stance.
But that it would impact their sales more than they are comfortable with.

Your forgetting the fact that the middle east audience doesn't give a crap about American woke crap in movies.

Disney current path wont be popular in other countries.

When you said middle east it reminded me of the Prince Ali Reprise song, when Jafar takes control:

Disney's anti racism training for its employees has being leaked and its woke.
Its actually ridicules.
dont expect most of the mainstream news media outlets like CNN to pick up stories like this. If they do i am sure CNN would problary in the defense of Disney documents.

If anything the documents look more like discrimination.
I had taken a look at some of them some of them remind me from CRT and white fragility. I know i made a thread a while ago about Disney wanting to change to society the way how it looks at itself i have to say.

How does Disney does it by being racist and being discriminated towards other groups of people? Disney wont problary change society if anything they will push propaganda just like how they stereotyped Germans during and before the War in WW2.

Disney is slammed for 'woke' anti-racism training that tells white staff to 'decolonize their bookshelves,' participate in reparations and complete a 'privilege checklist'

Disney goes woke with new anti-racist agenda for employees

I expect Disney to get sued by the workers union for a hostile work environment.

employers cannot target employees due to race or religion. and then they were stupid enough to give a statement to the NYPost. this is all going to come back to bite them in the ass.

There is no white privilege today. In fact, the opposite is true.

Why else would Elizabeth Warren lie?
Of course white privilege exists today, is it as intense and in your face as in for example the 50' 60's or hell even the 80's, nope but it still exists just the same.

Of course white privilege exists today, is it as intense and in your face as in for example the 50' 60's or hell even the 80's, nope but it still exists just the same.

Tell that to poor white people who need to get higher grades, and aren't eligible for nearly as many benefits.

Tell that to poor white people who need to get higher grades, and aren't eligible for nearly as many benefits.
Poor white aren't nearly as eligible for what benefits, I would just love to know?

Last edited:
Its too bad so many sherdogger are forced to work for Disney and endure the wokeness. If we truly had freedom they would be able to work somewhere else.

btw, all this argument about white privilege brings a question to mind- Are there any poor white right wingers here on sherdog? From what I see they are all very wealthy and not a single one of them are living paycheck to paycheck.

Back