Social Disney's anti racism training for its employees has being leaked and its woke

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Disney's anti racism training for its employees has being leaked and its woke.
Its actually ridicules.
dont expect most of the mainstream news media outlets like CNN to pick up stories like this. If they do i am sure CNN would problary in the defense of Disney documents.

If anything the documents look more like discrimination.
I had taken a look at some of them some of them remind me from CRT and white fragility. I know i made a thread a while ago about Disney wanting to change to society the way how it looks at itself i have to say.

How does Disney does it by being racist and being discriminated towards other groups of people? Disney wont problary change society if anything they will push propaganda just like how they stereotyped Germans during and before the War in WW2.

Disney is slammed for 'woke' anti-racism training that tells white staff to 'decolonize their bookshelves,' participate in reparations and complete a 'privilege checklist'

Disney goes woke with new anti-racist agenda for employees

Newly revealed Disney's training documents show the company asked their white staff to 'decolonize their bookshelves,' participate in reparations and complete a 'privilege checklist' as part of their anti-racism training.

The media conglomerate has been slammed as becoming the 'Wokest Place on Earth' after the training module showed them adopting 'critical race theory' as part of their employee training.

giphy.gif

It's encouraging that conservatives have their eye on the truly important issue like Dr Seuss, Mr Potatohead, Joe Biden banning Red Meat and Disney's anti racism training, with this kind of laser focus on the important issues I'm absolutely shocked Trump lost the election and young voters would rather have a bad case of crabs than vote Republican.

The documents are poetic who ever made those is calling for segregation. I think the artlices have posted the links for the documents they are worth the read.

And no this is not the way to handle this and yet this is what Biden's Admin is pushing across America.

Me and my entire family actually gathered today in a sort of ritual to honor the passing of Mr. Potato Head's genitals. The liberals are destroying western civilization by regulating inanimate objects and we needed to grieve.

Why are you dodging the question? Let me guess, you haven't actually decolonized your bookshelf have you? Are you an ally to the cause or not?

The documents are poetic who ever made those is calling for segregation. I think the artlices have posted the links for the documents they are worth the read.

And no this is not the way to handle this and yet this is what Biden's Admin is pushing across America.
I am assured by leftists that these doctrines can be safely ignored and people won't be negatively affected by this. And if they are, they deserve it, not an important issue, no siree.

giphy.gif

It's encouraging that conservatives have their eye on the truly important issue like Dr Seuss, Mr Potatohead, Joe Biden banning Red Meat and Disney's anti racism training, with this kind of laser focus on the important issues I'm absolutely shocked Trump lost the election and young voters would rather have a bad case of crabs than vote Republican.
Ah here come's the TDS.

Joe Biden banning Red Meat
dont worry you will have gas prices rising soon this year along with food prices under the BIden admin after all Biden admin is pausing out gas and oil vehicles to save the climate to push for EVs. Never mind the expensive and price costing of EVs.

young voters would rather have a bad case of crabs than vote Republican
I am sure the young voters would be happy about the rising cost of gas and oil and food prices caused by liberal far leftist polices on climate?

Me and my entire family actually gathered today in a sort of ritual to honor the passing of Mr. Potato Head's genitals. The liberals are destroying western civilization by regulating inanimate objects and we needed to grieve.

Took your boot off the neck of the oppressed long enough to do that?

It's a first step anyway...

Back