Disney makes you an offer.

If my kid was adopted or step absolutely.
(This had probably been said many times)

It wasn't said even once.

You brought your own brand of horrible to the thread.

I'm equally disturbed by what you said and that you thought it would be a common refrain.

Considering how those teen pop stars have turned out? No way in hell.

TS... Disneys executives DO NOT just walk around and pick a kid because he is "cute" from the streets.... if you even think that you have absolutely ZERO idea how the entertainment business works.... CUTE doesnt do anything.... MILLIONS of children are "cute" and every fucking parent think their children are absolutely "the cutest"

Hundreds and hundreds of parent "groom" their children to be models and actors, they take them to auditions, to photo sessions, they simply groom them and prepare them to "work" on the entertainment industry.... like I said "cute" doesnt mean shit... kids are "trained" to work on the entertainment business.....THOSE... and only THOSE kids are the ones who executives look at... no dude sorry executives dont wander the streets and all of a sudden will see your kid and out of nothing offer all that shit you are saying, unless its a phedo executive looking for something else

There are enough parents who will do "eveeerything" to make their kids available for a life like this that there is probably ZERO chance they would make the effort to fight with a parent who has absolutely no idea about the entertainment business. "fuck that" thats literally what Disney executives would say to such an idea

Yes I understand perfectly that your question is imaginary, but this has dragged for 10 pages and I think somebody needs to put a little reality on everybody "imagining" things here... Ive been working in marketing and television since 1997 if you want to know how I can tell all this shit

Christ that's horrible. Basically whoring your kid out to hollywood. And the kid is too naive to understand what he/she is getting into. Im sure you have some awful stories to share.

Lots of those child Disney stars end up whacked out. Naaaaah, I'm good.

Lots of those child Disney stars end up whacked out. Naaaaah, I'm good.

Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Bynes, Taylor Momsen, Shia Labouf (sp), Miley Cyrus .....just to name a few...lol...

TS... Disneys executives DO NOT just walk around and pick a kid because he is "cute" from the streets.... if you even think that you have absolutely ZERO idea how the entertainment business works.... CUTE doesnt do anything.... MILLIONS of children are "cute" and every fucking parent think their children are absolutely "the cutest"

Hundreds and hundreds of parent "groom" their children to be models and actors, they take them to auditions, to photo sessions, they simply groom them and prepare them to "work" on the entertainment industry.... like I said "cute" doesnt mean shit... kids are "trained" to work on the entertainment business.....THOSE... and only THOSE kids are the ones who executives look at... no dude sorry executives dont wander the streets and all of a sudden will see your kid and out of nothing offer all that shit you are saying, unless its a phedo executive looking for something else

There are enough parents who will do "eveeerything" to make their kids available for a life like this that there is probably ZERO chance they would make the effort to fight with a parent who has absolutely no idea about the entertainment business. "fuck that" thats literally what Disney executives would say to such an idea

Yes I understand perfectly that your question is imaginary, but this has dragged for 10 pages and I think somebody needs to put a little reality on everybody "imagining" things here... Ive been working in marketing and television since 1997 if you want to know how I can tell all this shit

Pedo spotted

Weird. Just yesterday i read all the crap that happened to Judy Garland. After reading that, i doubt there is a reasonable human being (that's a parent) that would have any other answer but "Hell no!"

Link for the uninformed

i'd do it. life is fucking tough. 25 million is impossible to earn even if the average man lived to be a thousand years old. this is a handout for me and my kid. why not? if they molest my kid, i'd be on the 4'oclock news wanted for mass murder. i'd actually tell them before hand not to mess w/my kid or i'd straight up kill them. that's that.

If my kid is a dude? For sure. Chick? Na I'm good.

I know your post is almost 3 years old, but now that we know about guys like Kevin Spacey trying to rape under age boys in Hollywood and what happened to Cory Haims and Cory Feldman care to change your answer?

no way. His/her childhood isn’t worth that. Live life, you may never be rich, but you also won’t shave your head in a rage, get addicted to drugs, get molested, dress like a whore, date old creepy men, have mental breakdowns etc.

Nah, all those Disney kids seem fucked up. Rather have them live a normal healthy life

Only f i get to pick which kdi to give them .... you know ... the slow one.

I don't have a kid but I would definitely sacrifice it to Disney for some money.

It's not like you can't just have another one.

That Dan Schneider dude work for Disney? If so sign me up, he seems alright

danschneider%20%281%29.jpg

He knows how to take you kid straight to the head of the class.

Absolutely not. Every kid who goes to Disney typically goes crazy or ends up dead. There's the rare JT or Gosling, but most Disney kids are messed up.

There's some sinister stuff going within Disney corp. I'm not messing around.

Back