Disney makes you an offer.

so sell my childrens childhood to disney for millions?

hmmm....

You could buy me beer.

And I might let you touch...

My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-lol-no.gif

also im poor XD

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/the-sid...s-breaks-cabin-drink-100-beers-181034427.html

Huh? Why does it matter? Anything bad you would be worried about happening to your daughter would instead just happen to your son instead. Predators don't target only females.

As to the op hell no. That amounts to selling your child. Only scum would do that.

Exactly. I'm sure that dude would happily send his son to stay with Michael Jackson, back in the Neverland Ranch days, for a month or two. No way a boy could get abused.

Depends on what hopes you have in your child being one day. Me, I'd rather guide my child down the doctor/lawyer route than making a cointoss out of her becomming a drug addict by 20.

Considering the rampant pedophilia and child abuse in Hollywood?

No.

Nope.

Unless I get to be in the next X-Men movie.

You're pretty much guaranteeing getting your kid molested.

No.

I'd part ways with my child permanently in a heartbeat if it actually meant a better life for him or her, but it would be a cold day in hell before I released them into that minefield.

Seriously, do you all picture some kind of slave stable where all the Disney kids are being held? They live with their families

Fuck yeah I'd hawk my imaginary kid for $25 million

If my kid was adopted or step absolutely.
(This had probably been said many times)

TS... Disneys executives DO NOT just walk around and pick a kid because he is "cute" from the streets.... if you even think that you have absolutely ZERO idea how the entertainment business works.... CUTE doesnt do anything.... MILLIONS of children are "cute" and every fucking parent think their children are absolutely "the cutest"

Hundreds and hundreds of parent "groom" their children to be models and actors, they take them to auditions, to photo sessions, they simply groom them and prepare them to "work" on the entertainment industry.... like I said "cute" doesnt mean shit... kids are "trained" to work on the entertainment business.....THOSE... and only THOSE kids are the ones who executives look at... no dude sorry executives dont wander the streets and all of a sudden will see your kid and out of nothing offer all that shit you are saying, unless its a phedo executive looking for something else

There are enough parents who will do "eveeerything" to make their kids available for a life like this that there is probably ZERO chance they would make the effort to fight with a parent who has absolutely no idea about the entertainment business. "fuck that" thats literally what Disney executives would say to such an idea

Yes I understand perfectly that your question is imaginary, but this has dragged for 10 pages and I think somebody needs to put a little reality on everybody "imagining" things here... Ive been working in marketing and television since 1997 if you want to know how I can tell all this shit

Well shit. Wonder if I can withdraw my offer for that mansion.

Disney matter how much they offered me it widney be enough tae compromise ma integrity likesay eh.

Back