Disney makes you an offer.

Huh? Why does it matter? Anything bad you would be worried about happening to your daughter would instead just happen to your son instead. Predators don't target only females.

As to the op hell no. That amounts to selling your child. Only scum would do that.

I wouldn't be so worried about child predators as the fame getting to them. Girls are just more sensitive to all kinds of abuse. Guys are filthy. No way I'd leave my daughter out there with her pics everywhere.

Why would they have to live on the premises? Makes zero sense. That's just more work for Disney and it's not like they are going to work them the entire time. Realistic scenario is that they would have the kid there quite often but accompanied by a parent. One of us would just retire and take our kid there if the child wanted to do it.

No way, dude. I'm forcing my kids into martial arts so they can live my failed dream of becoming a UFC champions. Also, they're going to take violin and score teh 2250 on the SAT's.

Nope. Selling my kid's childhood for 25 million would make me a scumbag parent IMHO.

depends on how many kids I had. If I had a couple sure I can cash one in. But if I just have one, I rather not

Yes. Screw my kid, I'll just buy another one. 25 mil would probably get me a better one too.

No.

Absolutely not.

To be clear, no. Never.
fc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c2411a6329d9742eb6bc89110.jpg

Fuck that noise. I have heard of so many rumors of casting couches, not only for grown ups, but for little children in the movie industry. There's a very strong rumor of Hayden Panettiere being "sold" to Hollywood as a kid in order for her to break into stardom. Hollywood is FULL of pedophiles and molesters... and they are getting a blanket or protection because of the money being moved around in and around the industry. It's been hinted here and there, recently by Corey Haim and Cory Feldman when they were kids in Hollywood.

I'd make them a counter offer where they gave me $200 and I never saw the kid again. I would be open to haggling on the $200 figure, or who paid whom.

Seriously I've never wanted to be a parent and am pretty sure at this point I won't, but if I'd become one I'd agree w/ BPA00 and not sell my kid's childhood for any price.

Just seems like an instant deal breaker for me. But I guess people send kids to boarding school at that age, don't they.

Yeah some do I guess, but I've always thought it was lazy to outsource parenting to someone else.

I wouldn't be so worried about child predators as the fame getting to them. Girls are just more sensitive to all kinds of abuse. Guys are filthy. No way I'd leave my daughter out there with her pics everywhere.

Well I'd argue it would actually be worse for a male. Society teaches both genders to be more sympathetic and understanding towards girls.

Boys are supposed to be tough and just "get over it" if they have emotional or psychological issues. This is a commonly held viewpoint which is just now starting to change with this generation.

I don't think it's that males are so much better at coping with trauma, they just have to because no one cares.

Ok let's assume you have a 5 year old child. Some Disney execs approach you and tell you your daughter/son is TV/Movie star material. They will train your child for 2 years, teaching him/her dancing lessons, acting lessons, photo shoot lessons,singing lessos etc in one of their exclusive studios. The child is to live on the premises, but of course you are allowed to visit any time you wish. After the 2 year period, your kid will star in a Disney TV show. After the TV show has run its course, there will be many movies and also record deals. Your child will be a staple on the big screen, and also on children merchandise.

The child will essentially be a Disney star, until age 17, at which time, Disney will release him/ her from all obligations. Disney will pay you 25 million for the contract.

Do you accept?

Um. Yes.

Wtf, let your 5 year old live with them? Fuck no. There are shitbag parents that would though.

Out of curiosity, of those that said yes, how many would still say yes if it hadn't been Disney, but rather aliens looking for probing subjects?

If you were my kids, I sell ALL of you!
And then go get drunk, regretting nothing.

Fuck that noise. I have heard of so many rumors of casting couches, not only for grown ups, but for little children in the movie industry. There's a very strong rumor of Hayden Panettiere being "sold" to Hollywood as a kid in order for her to break into stardom. Hollywood is FULL of pedophiles and molesters... and they are getting a blanket or protection because of the money being moved around in and around the industry. It's been hinted here and there, recently by Corey Haim and Cory Feldman when they were kids in Hollywood.

Do you believe that MK ultra techniques are being used on child actors?

They can have my kid for 25 mil.

I wont need him back.

Jk I love my kid, I swear.

Back