Disney makes you an offer.

You wouldn't be losing your kid bro. It's just training classes in a sort of camp.

Yeah but you only get to see them when Disney's schedule permits. I think it would be hard on a 5 year old to have their parents kinda give them up. The kid would come out all effed up.

Yeah but you only get to see them when Disney's schedule permits. I think it would be hard on a 5 year old to have their parents kinda give them up. The kid would come out all effed up.

The OP says "any time you wish."

Selling your child into 12 years of hard work for your own personal monetary gain, some of yall need Jesus. Terrible parents.

That Dan Schneider dude work for Disney? If so sign me up, he seems alright

danschneider%20%281%29.jpg

Was it ever proven if he was a pedo or not?

No.

Absolutely not.

To be clear, no. Never.

Ok let's assume you have a 5 year old child. Some Disney execs approach you and tell you your daughter/son is TV/Movie star material. They will train your child for 2 years, teaching him/her dancing lessons, acting lessons, photo shoot lessons,singing lessos etc in one of their exclusive studios. The child is to live on the premises, but of course you are allowed to visit any time you wish. After the 2 year period, your kid will star in a Disney TV show. After the TV show has run its course, there will be many movies and also record deals. Your child will be a staple on the big screen, and also on children merchandise.

The child will essentially be a Disney star, until age 17, at which time, Disney will release him/ her from all obligations. Disney will pay you 25 million for the contract.

Do you accept
?

Aaaaaaand a huge fuck no

Not a parent currently.

25m to sell my kid for 12 years. I will do it. By the time the child is 17yrs old, he/she probably doesn't want to get back to me anyway, being a shitty parent and him/her being famous and all.

12 years later, I will be 39yrs old with additional of 25m with no kids to bother me. Sounds like my dream life.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, I won't be visiting him/her when they are training or living in the premise or whatever the heck they are doing. Jobs done when I sold them at 5 years old. Just need to wait 12 years, seeing that the contact of 25m is for me, not them.

Not a parent currently.

25m to sell my kid for 12 years. I will do it. By the time the child is 17yrs old, he/she probably doesn't want to get back to me anyway, being a shitty parent and him/her being famous and all. Oh yeah, I won't be visiting him/her when they are training.

12 years later, I will be 39yrs old with additional of 25m with no kids to bother me. Sounds like my dream life.

Please get snipped.

Not a parent currently.

25m to sell my kid for 12 years. I will do it. By the time the child is 17yrs old, he/she probably doesn't want to get back to me anyway, being a shitty parent and him/her being famous and all.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, I won't be visiting him/her when they are training or living in the premise or whatever the heck they are doing. Jobs done when I sold them at 5 years old. Just need to wait 12 years, seeing that the contact of 25m is for me, not them.

Are you Singaporean of Chinese descent? Because the chinese is strong in this post.

Please get snipped.

To be honest, I have no intention of being a parent. I will likely find a wife that have similar ideas with me. Nothing wrong with this.

Some people like chicken, some people like duck.
Some rich people overthink and plan for one child, some poor people have 10 kids but can't support them.

Everyone wants different things in life.

Are you Singaporean of Chinese descent? Because the chinese is strong in this post.

Yep, I'm Chinese. But it's not because of whatever China people think. I don't even like them. My reason is above.

If my kid is a dude? For sure. Chick? Na I'm good.

hahaha was about to say this. We know what typically happens to the Disney female stars circa age 18, 19...

Not a parent currently.

EDIT:
You sound like a shitbag in general.

If my kid is a dude? For sure. Chick? Na I'm good.

Good answer

Huh? Why does it matter? Anything bad you would be worried about happening to your daughter would instead just happen to your son instead. Predators don't target only females.

As to the op hell no. That amounts to selling your child. Only scum would do that.

Not a parent currently.

EDIT:

I like the hate you are getting for this post.

Like you cant just make another.

Sure why not? Kids are money vacuums, they suck that shit right out of your life. Would be nice if it was the other way around.

I like the hate you are getting for this post.

Like you cant just make another.

Wow. You're probably just trolling but still. Man why are people so awful. At least you probably don't have kids.

Back