Disney makes you an offer.

Bay Area

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ok let's assume you have a 5 year old child. Some Disney execs approach you and tell you your daughter/son is TV/Movie star material. They will train your child for 2 years, teaching him/her dancing lessons, acting lessons, photo shoot lessons,singing lessos etc in one of their exclusive studios. The child is to live on the premises, but of course you are allowed to visit any time you wish. After the 2 year period, your kid will star in a Disney TV show. After the TV show has run its course, there will be many movies and also record deals. Your child will be a staple on the big screen, and also on children merchandise.

The child will essentially be a Disney star, until age 17, at which time, Disney will release him/ her from all obligations. Disney will pay you 25 million for the contract.

Do you accept?

Of course not dumbass.
Do you even parent?

That Dan Schneider dude work for Disney? If so sign me up, he seems alright

danschneider%20%281%29.jpg

If the child wanted to and/or showed a show biz aptitude.. Probably. Maybe. Idk. Maybe not. Probably not. No. Idk.

Hell no. Disney is the Devil.

Any Wizards or Genie's representing Disney in the negotiations?

Only if they let me have sexy time with all the disneyland park princesses.

Tough to say. Some of the child actors turned out ok, but a lot turned out fucked up. Wouldn't want my kid fucked up.

No, I wouldn't sell my kid off at age 5 for 25 million

If you say yes imo you're a shitty parent

If my kid is a dude? For sure. Chick? Na I'm good.

This scenario is based on real offers that have been accepted

Who were the kids/stars?

And no i probably wouldn't accept. But I come from a family of millionaires. If I had no money i would accept in a heartbeat.

Yeah depends on if my kid seemed to be into the idea / have the potential, and if they were interested

Shiiiiiiiettttttt I'd hesitate for a second if it was my daughter but I'd eventually decide this was too much of an opportunity to pass up.

Plus, I can always have more children.:)

Back