Disney claims Vader fan film and now will profit off it

My god what is up with Sherdog and hating on Star Wars and Disney. Legit blind stupid rage.

Hey at least stop being hypocrites.. let's not go and see Captain Marvel or End Game movies, let's not go see Lion King and whatever Disney classic you grew up cause you know they are EVIL right ? or we just pick and choose, make sense.

Disney isn't dumb enough in the era of social media to screw around with this dude and his fan film that had 5+ million views and went semi-viral. They don't care about nickel and diming him they aren't the ones behind the "ads/revenue".

This isn't good PR so it's not their move. It's a freaking Warner Bros. subsidiary company with the rights of music distribution and whatnot giving a nice and subtle nut shot to Disney cause believe it or not all this big companies don't like each other and always try to 'get' the other ones with every single chance they have, fair game next time roles could easily be reverses so I'm not bothered by that.

What is funny is reading reactions around this parts, people jumping to conclusions, already coming in with their minds made up.

Now for this Fan Film second coming of Hesus.. geez give it a rest already it was good but it wasn't anything to stop the presses, more respect that he has done it independently then the actual end result in my option BUT this dude hamming it up "no revenue, no monetization, FAN for the FANS" hey my man this is what you signed up for, no one made you do it, no one stole from you, no one forced you etc.

Enough with the teen drama you chose to do this for your own self (yes he gets more subs and patreons with the exposure no need to take ads) so read the damn rules and fallow them if you are deciding to jump in the pool and play with the big boys. The man has 0 control over this IP and decided to make films about it then he screws up with the music and starts to cry about it on every social media platform he can get on and a bunch of people jump on the bandwagon with little to no understanding of the situation.

Paragraphs complaining about people complaining STFU shill

Paragraphs complaining about people complaining STFU shill

F7KUm9t.gif

Damn I forgot to update the story as it was unfolding here.

Updated the OP.

Good job Lucasfilm/Disney

Made Lion King into a great Iconic. They have made awesome super hero movies. Plus they have mickey. you sir have no clue what youre saying.

Stole Lion King from Japanese cartoon Kimball the white lion made in the 60s.

And Marvel was already making great movies, it had nothing to do with Disney's influence. If they've learned their lesson from Star wars, they better leave Marvel to do its thing and not ruin another IP.

Stole Lion King from Japanese cartoon Kimball the white lion made in the 60s.

And Marvel was already making great movies, it had nothing to do with Disney's influence. If they've learned their lesson from Star wars, they better leave Marvel to do its thing and not ruin another IP.
But Disney did give Marvel more resources. I'm not sure Marvel could have continuously pumped out 200 to 250 million budget films without Disney's backing.

Plus it was Disney who backed Kevin Feige when he was having problems with Ike Perlmutter, so Disney separated Marvel Studios from Marvel Entertainment in 2015 and since then Kevin Feige has been able to work without Ike Perlmutter's limitations.

Justice indeed:

Nvm, it is already in the OP. Okay, I removed the thread index courtesy from the OP. Looks like the TS is on it.

I love the point at which people decide, in their minds, "Yeah, yeah I'm gonna be a dick about this." And then, "Forever." I like to think of it as a running gag on their part, but as the jokes get old it becomes clear there are pretty abominable machinations at work. And it's not just the simple My Computer is My Complaint Desk mentality you usually see from these sleepless, unwashed masses.

Back