Disney claims Vader fan film and now will profit off it

Update on things. Looks like this was Warner Chapell's doing, who has rights to all the music. Lucasfilm isn't even benefiting

Update on things. Looks like this was Warner Chapell's doing, who has rights to all the music. Lucasfilm isn't even benefiting

Buh buh buh buh buh buh buh buh what does this evidence do to my narrative?

(ANSWER: NOTHING.)

Yeah, the clone was weird but most of the rest of it was gold.

At minimum everything up to and including the Zsinj shit from the X-Wing series should have remained IMO. Was fucking awesome shit as was the last two books of the bounty hunter sagas with Boba Fett.

My favorite is the Darth Plagueis novel. I just read it again recently. It’s incredibly detailed and Star Wars and James Lucenos best novel covering the most interesting Star Wars era.

Baby Bull and Papa Bull, sitting on hill overlooking a valley full of fine heifers. Baby Bull says, "Papa, why don't you and me run down the hill and fuck one of those heifers?"....

this copystrike shit is getting out of hand reminds me of the twitch thots that make money copystriking things on youtube like pokimane.

Ahsoka
Ahsoka-Gif-04202017.gif

and Kyle Katarn alone are proof Star Wars fatigue is a myth
PessimisticExcellentIndianpangolin-max-1mb.gif

With KOTOR 1 & 2, the classic Battlefronts, Empire at War etc... Star Wars should be flourishing still. Its decline falls on Kathleen Kennedy, her enablers at Disney, and the dimwits who gave EA exclusivity on creating games

Ultimately, it's epic fails all around for Bob Iger! What a shitshow!
My 9yo watches something to do with Star Wars every day, but he’s never even asked about the new trilogy. The only character he likes at all is Kylo Ren and that’s just because he has cool lightsaber.
I feel like in trying to draw in a new generation of female fans they’ve not given anyone for the boys to cheer for.

My 9yo watches something to do with Star Wars every day, but he’s never even asked about the new trilogy. The only character he likes at all is Kylo Ren and that’s just because he has cool lightsaber.
I feel like in trying to draw in a new generation of female fans they’ve not given anyone for the boys to cheer for.
They might as well right this generation off for the original trilogy timeline etc and start over from scratch with the new resistance characters the younger generation is watching now.

Pathetic. Disney allowed this guy to make this fan film as long as he didn't use it to make revenue. Then the fan film comes out. Fans say it's better than anything Disney Star Wars has done.

Disney then claims the fan film as their own. Now they will profit off of it via ad revenue.

And the mainstream media is not covering this. Pathetic.

Das Mouse Reich:rolleyes:

"ALL your money belong us".

New Update. Lucasfilm orders claim to be removed

I've given them a lot of flack, but here they deserve some big praise! Might want to update the thread OP.
1e7fe5a220b4cc1ddf53124c19553a0d.jpg

Now if only they can cancel their exclusive games deal with EA lol

Now if we can get them to order Disney to shape the fuck up amirite?

My god what is up with Sherdog and hating on Star Wars and Disney. Legit blind stupid rage.

Hey at least stop being hypocrites.. let's not go and see Captain Marvel or End Game movies, let's not go see Lion King and whatever Disney classic you grew up cause you know they are EVIL right ? or we just pick and choose, make sense.

Disney isn't dumb enough in the era of social media to screw around with this dude and his fan film that had 5+ million views and went semi-viral. They don't care about nickel and diming him they aren't the ones behind the "ads/revenue".

This isn't good PR so it's not their move. It's a freaking Warner Bros. subsidiary company with the rights of music distribution and whatnot giving a nice and subtle nut shot to Disney cause believe it or not all this big companies don't like each other and always try to 'get' the other ones with every single chance they have, fair game next time roles could easily be reverses so I'm not bothered by that.

What is funny is reading reactions around this parts, people jumping to conclusions, already coming in with their minds made up.

Now for this Fan Film second coming of Hesus.. geez give it a rest already it was good but it wasn't anything to stop the presses, more respect that he has done it independently then the actual end result in my option BUT this dude hamming it up "no revenue, no monetization, FAN for the FANS" hey my man this is what you signed up for, no one made you do it, no one stole from you, no one forced you etc.

Enough with the teen drama you chose to do this for your own self (yes he gets more subs and patreons with the exposure no need to take ads) so read the damn rules and fallow them if you are deciding to jump in the pool and play with the big boys. The man has 0 control over this IP and decided to make films about it then he screws up with the music and starts to cry about it on every social media platform he can get on and a bunch of people jump on the bandwagon with little to no understanding of the situation.

New Update. Lucasfilm orders claim to be removed

I've given them a lot of flack, but here they deserve some big praise! Might want to update the thread OP.
1e7fe5a220b4cc1ddf53124c19553a0d.jpg

Now if only they can cancel their exclusive games deal with EA lol

Alleluia.. Disney strong armed those music goofs into dropping the claim but the damage is done PR wise.

The dude with his fan film profited the most out of this for the exposure.

Back