Dish Network Kicked Fox News Off And Replaced It With Glenn Beck Network "The Blaze"

I think dish sort of sucks to be honest. This shit happens to them all the time. They lost A and E for weeks a year or so ago, the lost all the turner channels a few weeks back and now they've lost fox too.

Whether or not we personally enjoy those channels, its true that lots of people do. Dishnet is doing a poor job.

Of course we don't lose Swamp People or all the fake reality shows though.

Ya, CNN and Trutv were out a couple months ago. Dish claims they are standing up for the little guy as Turner was raising there rates, but who knows.

The day Fox News and MSNBC die is the day our political system sees hope again.

Ya, CNN and Trutv were out a couple months ago. Dish claims they are standing up for the little guy as Turner was raising there rates, but who knows.
I'm on a mid-sized cable company and we went through the same things. Also lost Comedy Central (still don't have it). Seems like every four months we're getting some ticker at the top of the screen about cost hikes and negotiations and likely program losses (have one right now too).

Wouldn't really care except in some cases you can't stream shows depending on ISP.

Why go retard when full retard is right there?

Fox news may be a bit shit but the Blaze is 20x worse. I watched it one time and it was basically just some bimbo talking out of her ass about pop politics and occasionally interviewing some obscure republicans via web cam.

That's even worse.

My thoughts exactly. How did that chubby, woman-looking-like weirdo even get any sort of following on the news or anywhere?

Well, and there is of course Rush Limbaugh....it's amazing how absolute cretins become popular with the conservative crowd.

And he is a mormon convert.....

I wonder if this has anything to do with Dish's announcement to enter the internet only streaming business? Apparently the cost is 20 dollar's a month. Its independent of their Dish brodcasting network and they got a big score ESPN. It's going to offer a number of channels but less than their Dish network.

Back