Dish Network Kicked Fox News Off And Replaced It With Glenn Beck Network "The Blaze"

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Fox News is watching its ratings take a beating after Dish opted not to renew a deal with Fox News. Instead they did something hysterical they replaced them with Glen Beck network TheBlaze. Conservatives are hemorrhaging right now over the fact that they cannot access Fox News and now get Glen Beck's news network. I find it funny that Dish decided to put Glen Beck in that spot and will likely help Glen get more crazed viewers but could hurt Fox News viewership overtime? But it has hurt Fox News ratings according to tracking data.

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/20...-as-battle-with-Dish-continues/6401420216366/

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/is-the-dish-blackout-really-having-a-negative-effect-on-fox-news-ratings/

This is the one time I feel sorry for anyone at Dish. I couldn't imagine how crazy those phone calls from pissed off customers got.

Ahahahahahahah!!!! Largest national news network getting dropped by one of the largest tv/network providers!!

Ahahahahahabahahhhajahahahahaha.....

Ahahahahahahahaha!!!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Fuck you fox news!!!!

What is funny is seeing beck as a suitable replacement for fixed news fans.

Well considering Dish CEO is a huge contributor to Obama administration this is just another example of Obama using his power to silence his critics.

This is the one time I feel sorry for anyone at Dish. I couldn't imagine how crazy those phone calls from pissed off customers got.

How so? It would seem to me that doing customer service for the kind of people who enjoy Fox News would be ideal.

First, they have a deep reverence for the Bible and so seek to treat others as they would have others treat them. Second, they completely understand and respect markets and corporations. If swapping out Fox for Blaze was the more profitable business move for Dish it was the correct decision. Dish is not only above criticism on this matter they are worthy of praise given that they are producing utility and helping to grow the American economy.

You on the other hand seem to be trying to paint a picture of Fox News viewers as a bunch of hysterical, ignorant hillbillies whose selfish emotions trump their reason and ethics. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

How so? It would seem to me that doing customer service for the kind of people who enjoy Fox News would be ideal.

First, they have a deep reverence for the Bible and so seek to treat others as they would have others treat them. Second, they completely understand and respect markets and corporations. If swapping out Fox for Blaze was the more profitable business move for Dish it was the correct decision. Dish is not only above criticism on this matter they are worthy of praise given that they are producing utility and helping to grow the American economy.

You on the other hand seem to be trying to paint a picture of Fox News viewers as a bunch of hysterical, ignorant hillbillies whose selfish emotions trump their reason and ethics. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

This is either top shelf comedy or end of days frightening.

Also, We Extort, You Decide.

Damn those customers are missing all that "fair and balanced" coverage.

Well considering Dish CEO is a huge contributor to Obama administration this is just another example of Obama using his power to silence his critics.

and somehow Obama gets blamed for this

2CzgprS.jpg

I would rather Fox News continue poisoning the brains of our elderly than have Glenn Beck make a single cent of profit.

What is funny is seeing beck as a suitable replacement for fixed news fans.

It's like treating a snakebite from a cobra with a bullet to the head! :icon_lol:

734b3tm.gif

Well considering Dish CEO is A contributor to Obama administration this is just another example of Obama using his power to silence his critics.

Just having a little fun guys, working on my right wing Obama derangement syndrome character.

I would think that Fox News wanted Dish to pay more to carry their programs like NBC is doing to some cable networks. When Dish tells customers they will have to pay extra for Fox News, how many of them will be willing?

Back