DISGUSTING! Artem Lobov picks fight with locals in Brazil

Tony Ferg would snap that neck down and go for the guillotine. GOAT choked out.

Fake Brazilians. They all carry Tramontinas at all times. That should've ended in a delicious goat meal.

Goats are serious animals. I learnt that after watching one knock out a fucking cow on here! I like the way it snuck up on that woman, and when she turned round it stopped and acted all casual.

Goats are serious animals. I learnt that after watching one knock out a fucking cow on here! I like the way it snuck up on that woman, and when she turned round it stopped and acted all casual.
Cows have a soft part in their skull. One way of slaughtering them is to hit them in the middle their head with a hammer to knock them out and cut them after. Goats can't be killed that way. Their skull is too reinforced

Since women have a penchant for pulling off such things, I guess it just was the proper thing to do, nature.

Cows have a soft part in their skull. One way of slaughtering them is to hit them in the middle their head with a hammer to knock them out and cut them after. Goats can't be killed that way. Their skull is too reinforced
Interesting. Always good to learn things.

Risky! He can't afford another loss on his record right now!

Back