Disappointed with UFC 193

Perfect time to leave Australia

I am convinced Dana read my thread and took my criticism of the event to heart. Thank you Dana, thank you Joe Silva for listening to the fan's opinions and granting the Aussie people a true card. I would like a HW title fight as well but beggars can't be choosers.

I hope you're happy. The only reason I was going was for Lawler v Condit.
I personally blame you haha

TS is crazy, RR instead of Lawler? Psh. He gets his lameass wish now.

I am convinced Dana read my thread and took my criticism of the event to heart. Thank you Dana, thank you Joe Silva for listening to the fan's opinions and granting the Aussie people a true card. I would like a HW title fight as well but beggars can't be choosers.

Well played sir

You got your wish man. Better buy a ticket. I'd recommend buying a fight club membership or becoming a Ticketmaster member so you don't get shafted on good tickets.

I remember the atmosphere inside Acer for the 1st event 110 in Sydney Cain/Big Nog & G Sot beating Joe Daddy Stevenson. Crowd was electric & insane. You know us aussie crowds can chant & cheer with the best of them.

As an Aussie and long time UFC fan I have been let down for years getting garbage card after garbage here in Australia. Now that the news has broken for Lawler vs Condit I am still mildly disappointed. I know it will be an exciting fight, but here in Australia Robbie is basically unknown. It's makes matter worse that I feel Condit is getting an underserved title shot. My question is why can't Australia finally get a decent headliner? Why can't we get Rousey?

Your prayers had been answered, now get your lazy ass to church!

Pretty hilarious that you would prefer to watch a 1-minute 'Ronda vs a mediocre WMMA' than a potential 25-minute potential War of the Ages in Lawler vs Condit. Maybe the Australian fan base needs to read up a little more, watch a few more fights on Fight Pass? Lawler vs Condit could produce a fight that's up there with the best in history - these are two warriors of the highest level.

Be careful what you wish for..

Back