Disappointed with UFC 193

If you are being serious I don't know what to say, Lawler vs Condit could be an all time great fight

Fuck you TS. If they brought Lawler/Condit to Washington you bet your ass I wouldn't bitch.

Yonny still hasn't recovered from his bet on Lamas and needs money to buy a cup when he's rolling so he doesn't get stimulated :icon_lol:

Maybe because the fighters you mentioned are big draws elsewhere and can make bigger money in their native countries?

Lawler vs Condit is a great fight, I wish Canada was getting it. Our next card, while the main event should be good, is not the same caliber of fight that Lawler vs Condit is.

Don't judge the card so harshly though man, it's not even completely fleshed out yet. Could end up being really good. I'm already planning on buying it with Lawler, Condit and Whitaker on the card.

TS disappointed he didn't get Hunt vs. Soa Peleilei for the main event as he had recently wet dreamed about

You're honestly complaining about Lawler vs Condit??? Would you rather Werdum vs Cain II or Johnson vs Dodson II or Rousey vs Tate III.... Lawler vs Condit is better than all of those rematches. Stop being a little inconsiderate bitch and enjoy what you give, at least you don't live in Vancouver or Calgary..

LOL @ OP. This poster speaks the truth. Lawler vs Condit should be an exciting WAR of a fight. It's a WAY better fight than watching Ronda kick the crap out of someone in 30 seconds. MM? Come on bro. Is this a fake thread?

Maybe because the fighters you mentioned are big draws elsewhere and can make bigger money in their native countries?

Lawler vs Condit is a great fight, I wish Canada was getting it. Our next card, while the main event should be good, is not the same caliber of fight that Lawler vs Condit is.

Don't judge the card so harshly though man, it's not even completely fleshed out yet. Could end up being really good. I'm already planning on buying it with Lawler, Condit and Whitaker on the card.

I am not arguing that Lawlor vs Condit isn't a great fight, but I would just like a main event that resonates with Aussie people. Can't Zuffa and company throw us a bone once and awhile?

I am not arguing that Lawlor vs Condit isn't a great fight, but I would just like a main event that resonates with Aussie people. Can't Zuffa and company throw us a bone once and awhile?

They are. You are getting Robbie Lawler and Carlos Condit. Would you rather have Fitch and Sotiropoulos on the card?

Lol actually bitching about seeing Lawler/Condit live. Go away TS.

You're honestly complaining about Lawler vs Condit??? Would you rather Werdum vs Cain II or Johnson vs Dodson II or Rousey vs Tate III.... Lawler vs Condit is better than all of those rematches. Stop being a little inconsiderate bitch and enjoy what you give, at least you don't live in Vancouver or Calgary..

I totally agree with the point you're making, TS is a whinebag, but Werdum/Cain II would be (or is, has this been made official?) a very interesting rematch. The mountain elevation played an enormous factor the first time, even the strawweights gassed that night. I'm curious how the fight would play out at normal elevation. Werdum has looked incredible lately but people have been writing the shit off of Cain V. Just like they did leading up to JDS/Cain II.

Johnson/Dodson II is also a mildly interesting rematch. The first fight was close and outside of Cejudo should be beat Benavidez John Dodson is the only interesting challenger for Mighty Mouse atm.

Neither one is more interesting/potentially exciting as Lawler/Condit though. I'll be at UFC 192 live in Houston, with a DC/Gus headliner. You don't see me bitching about it but I'd trade with TS in a heartbeat.

There is no doubt that Lawler isn't an exciting or a good fighter, but around here he is not a name. He won't draw well with the Aussie people who don't know who he is. All I am asking is for the UFC to bring a name over here to get the Aussie people exited and the Australian media buzzing. Condit is a great fighter, but I feel Hendricks deserves the fight over a guy only on a one fight winning streak.

Are you saying that card won't sell out the arena?

If Robbie Lawler vs XX isn't what you consider a quality ME than maybe your not a fan of mixed martial arts.

Poor Australia.

Give them a really good headliner, like Miocic vs Maldonado.

Canada gets it way worse then you guys since GSP retired

wtf, you must must be crazy, that's the most stylistically exciting title fight the UFC can make in any division! If you're not into that fight then maybe you should go watch the Ashes instead

As an Aussie and long time UFC fan I have been let down for years getting garbage card after garbage here in Australia. Now that the news has broken for Lawler vs Condit I am still mildly disappointed. I know it will be an exciting fight, but here in Australia Robbie is basically unknown. It's makes matter worse that I feel Condit is getting an underserved title shot. My question is why can't Australia finally get a decent headliner? Why can't we get Rousey, Werdum, Mighty Mouse or Aldo. Why does every international card have to be watered down?

Jeff-Goldblum-Stops-Drinking-Drink-Laughs.gif

Cmon man.

I feel you but I don't agree. Lawler vs Condit is a dream fight, with a great co-main and good main card fights, this can be a legit PPV.

If Robbie is unknown over there, you guys probably dont watch much MMA.

Back