Disappointed with UFC 193

A lot of people outside of the U.S. and Brazil care. British and Aussie fans are sick of being shafted. How many Leites vs Bisping or Leben vs Bisping cards do we have to get?

You're getting an obvious FOTY candidate. Stop your whining.

- Lawler vs Condit
- Hunt vs. Anyone

Potential to be the greatest card of all time. Relax.

WW champ Lawler basically unknown? What kind of shitty fan are you?

whut?
the fact he is "unknown" makes you sad?
How shallow are you???
If anything, you should feel excited! You are getting a guy who just had the fight of the millenia! An exciting champion who is tuf as nails, fighting someone who is also very versatile and (deserving or not) it is unmistakeable one of the top fighters in this division!

And this is the only fight in this card (so far).

How can you be disappointed at that?????

SMH! Some people you can give them gold and they will cry because it doesn't smell like roses!

As an Aussie and long time UFC fan I have been let down for years getting garbage card after garbage here in Australia. Now that the news has broken for Lawler vs Condit I am still mildly disappointed. I know it will be an exciting fight, but here in Australia Robbie is basically unknown. It's makes matter worse that I feel Condit is getting an underserved title shot. My question is why can't Australia finally get a decent headliner? Why can't we get Rousey, Werdum, Mighty Mouse or Aldo. Why does every international card have to be watered down?

a) WW champion is unknown to Australian MMA fans? WTF is everybody watching there?

b) You want Aldo or Mouse instead?? Seriously?

c) You think Australia gets bad cards - Chicago is one of America's 3 largest cities, and we still get shitty cards here, every single time.

I'm very suprised they even put such a great main event in Australia..
This will be the best ME that took place by far...

If anything they are going in the right direction on this one..

- Lawler vs Condit
- Hunt vs. Anyone

Potential to be the greatest card of all time. Relax.

They bring a HW brawler to match Hunt, best one would be to hire Sergei Kharitonov that fight would be sick !

080.jpg

agreed as a fellow Australian who hates getting out of his comfort zone I'm flying to melbourne for this event all because of the Condit Lawler fight , Condit may be underserved but it's the fight just about every poster on sherdog was clamouring for so i don't see the problem .

They bring a HW brawler to match Hunt, best one would be to hire Sergei Kharitonov that fight would be sick !

^ this.

would love to see Sergei in the UFC, he'd definitely add some depth to what is currently a weak division

a) WW champion is unknown to Australian MMA fans? WTF is everybody watching there?

b) You want Aldo or Mouse instead?? Seriously?

c) You think Australia gets bad cards - Chicago is one of America's 3 largest cities, and we still get shitty cards here, every single time.

Yeah, but to be fair it is Chicago.

Plus, you'll probably get C.M. Punk's first fight headliner. You'll be able to be at the start of the new revolution.

You would rather see Mighty Mouse or rousey rather than the WW title fight? You don't deserve to go and watch it
Live

Needs more James TE Huna, Sloppy Palelli & "super prospect" Jake Mathews.

Damn shame your country can't produce anyone worthy of headlining a card, and the US has to export two of the most exciting welterweights of all time to you.

On a serious note, it would be great if we could get Jo Jed as Co-main.
The only Aussies worth putting on the main card are hunt and Whittaker

I'd like to see Bec Rawlings get smashed on the prelims

I'll just leave this here.

Originally Posted by Yonny View Post
I know this is going to sound strange and odd but I can't seem to fix this problem I am having when I roll. I just started taking jujisu a couple months ago and everything was going smoothly, but I noticed when I am rolling with the guys I get 'stimulated' very easily. I had this problem for a couple weeks and then I asked my professor and he told me to wear a cup. I tried that for a month now but the problem is still there. Does anyone have any advise? Is there some type of numbing cream I could use? It is especially troublesome when I am in half guard.

method=get&s=gay-jiujitsu.jpg

211tqhs.jpg

Normally I'd tell TS to sit down and shut up like the child he clearly is, but in a round-about way he does have a point.

Hear me out here.

Given that the UFC made a huge push to get the cage ban overturned in Victoria, they need the headliner to be a marquee fight for casualfans - not necessarily hardcore fans. Now everyone on Sherdog knows what an epic fight Lawler and Condit will have, but it hasn't really got the pull for casual fans that a Rousey or a Conor would have. Now, if Rousey was on the card, Etihad stadium would make sense. Lawler Condit, amazing fight as it may be, won't get Etihad done, so it's safe to say the card will go down at Rod Laver Arena.

Now having said all that, this card is still in its early days. We've definitely got Lawler v Condit, probably Whittaker v Bisping, and definitely Hunto v someone. It's got all the potential in the world, if it can get some really solid fights to round out the main card. Give it time.

Awesome main event. I would be thankful if I was you.

Back