Disappointed with UFC 193

Yonny

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
As an Aussie and long time UFC fan I have been let down for years getting garbage card after garbage here in Australia. Now that the news has broken for Lawler vs Condit I am still mildly disappointed. I know it will be an exciting fight, but here in Australia Robbie is basically unknown. It's makes matter worse that I feel Condit is getting an underserved title shot. My question is why can't Australia finally get a decent headliner? Why can't we get Rousey, Werdum, Mighty Mouse or Aldo. Why does every international card have to be watered down?

080.jpg

Nobody cares

A lot of people outside of the U.S. and Brazil care. British and Aussie fans are sick of being shafted. How many Leites vs Bisping or Leben vs Bisping cards do we have to get?

That's an incredible fight. The UK usually gets Bisping vs a random top 20 MW.

As an Aussie and long time UFC fan I have been let down for years getting garbage card after garbage here in Australia. Now that the news has broken for Lawler vs Condit I am still mildly disappointed. I know it will be an exciting fight, but here in Australia Robbie is basically unknown. It's makes matter worse that I feel Condit is getting an underserved title shot. My question is why can't Australia finally get a decent headliner? Why can't we get Rousey, Werdum, Mighty Mouse or Aldo. Why does every international card have to be watered down?

Bro WTF are you talking bout?Im excited as fuck.....LawlervsCondit is a fuckin dream come true.Im in perth and i aint gonna miss that shit for anything. Lol at the MM comment.

You needa Buck up son.You dont know how lucky we are.

You're honestly complaining about Lawler vs Condit??? Would you rather Werdum vs Cain II or Johnson vs Dodson II or Rousey vs Tate III.... Lawler vs Condit is better than all of those rematches. Stop being a little inconsiderate bitch and enjoy what you give, at least you don't live in Vancouver or Calgary..

Didnt bigfoot/hunt take place in Australia?

Lawler/Condit is a mint fight and you are spoiled.

Lawler is coming off one of the great title fights in UFC history. If you're any sort of MMA fan anywhere and "don't know who he is", or are somehow disappointed to see him defend against an exciting, willing, talented striker like Condit, you're an idiot who'll never be pleased with anything.

A lot of people outside of the U.S. and Brazil care. British and Aussie fans are sick of being shafted. How many Leites vs Bisping or Leben vs Bisping cards do we have to get?

Thought you were serious (because I agree Condit is getting a gifted title shot---and ppl complained about Conor!) but then you wrote 'Mighty Mouse'.......

Condit fighting anyone is better than any MM fight, like come on

You must be jacking off to some of these responses troll. See you in Melbourne.

Lawler is coming off one of the great title fights in UFC history. If you're any sort of MMA fan anywhere and "don't know who he is", or are somehow disappointed to see him defend against an exciting, willing, talented striker like Condit, you're an idiot who'll never be pleased with anything.
There is no doubt that Lawler isn't an exciting or a good fighter, but around here he is not a name. He won't draw well with the Aussie people who don't know who he is. All I am asking is for the UFC to bring a name over here to get the Aussie people exited and the Australian media buzzing. Condit is a great fighter, but I feel Hendricks deserves the fight over a guy only on a one fight winning streak.

Last edited:
Thought you were serious (because I agree Condit is getting a gifted title shot---and ppl complained about Conor!) but then you wrote 'Mighty Mouse'.......

Condit fighting anyone is better than any MM fight, like come on

MM is a top 3 P4P fighter in the world. While Robbie is more exciting, he doesn't crack the top 5. I am a big MM fan so obviously I am bit biased.

I went to a 'weak' card live in Sydney. There were eleven fights, eleven finishes - first time in UFC history.

It fucking rocked.

Superstars don't necessarily equal a good event.

61HDb1z.gif

5/10 troll.

Consider your self lucky.

Us Brits get Michael fucking Bisping.

Back