Disappointed in Conor

I've been saying for a long time that if you show Conor respect he'll do the same back, people act like Conor just goes off on people unprovoked, but the guys he gets aggro with all had a history of talking shit about him.
Like Dennis Siver?

After tapping to that chin submission he should be quiet lmao

It is not like that. He was funny - although I never liked him - before all of those stupid things he done. I mean, he can be funny and don't do stupid things, yes?

"it's not like that..." are you trying to say his life WASN'T spiraling out of control? lol it certainly was. That's why he has one win in a combat sport since 2016. We're going on 4 years that Conor hasn't had a victory. Maybe it doesn't seem that long ago, but it really was. The dude has been nothing short of a dumb fuck over the last few years and lived up to his "notorious" nickname by notoriously getting himself into trouble. It's about time he came back here and put on a good attitude and not constantly bashed his opponents and other fighters. Martial arts has always been about respect and he has rarely shown that accept for after a fight, but it's brief.

Also, when Cowboy beats him he won't look as bad either. Even with a loss here, Conor will still go on to put on huge selling fights against Jorge, Nate or Khabib. He could lose to those 3 on top of the Cerrone fight and still sell out a boxing match against Floyd or Pacquiao. He has that star factor and always will.

Back