Disappointed in Conor

The laugh at the end of the his prediction says it all, mystic khabib said it best “ we’re gonna make him humble “

Funny how people are surprised by some Conor showing a bit of maturity. Dudes life was spiraling out of control: alcoholic, sexual assault allegations, other assault convictions, baby mama drama. This was a guy who is actually very talented and has made far more money than anyone in the UFC. It's about time he starts acting right.

With that being said, it will sweet to see Cowboy further humble Conor with a nice KO finish. Even with a loss, we will still see Conor in a high profile fight next.
It is not like that. He was funny - although I never liked him - before all of those stupid things he done. I mean, he can be funny and don't do stupid things, yes?

I've been saying for a long time that if you show Conor respect he'll do the same back, people act like Conor just goes off on people unprovoked, but the guys he gets aggro with all had a history of talking shit about him.
Yep zero reason to shit talk cowboy. Both veterans in the cage and both of em just wanna put on a fight. Cowboy hasn't really shit talked him in years and both of em weirdly bonded being fathers now.

As long as the fight is good idgaf. Conor vs Masvidal would be a fucking train ride.

Might just be the make-up and the stage lights but Conor is looking OLD for a guy who is only 30. He looks fucked tbh.

Can't be the weight cut, as we all know he isn't cutting any weight.

Yep zero reason to shit talk cowboy. Both veterans in the cage and both of em just wanna put on a fight. Cowboy hasn't really shit talked him in years and both of em weirdly bonded being fathers now.

As long as the fight is good idgaf. Conor vs Masvidal would be a fucking train ride.
I'm hoping that's next.

I've been saying for a long time that if you show Conor respect he'll do the same back, people act like Conor just goes off on people unprovoked, but the guys he gets aggro with all had a history of talking shit about him.
like that old dude who wouldn't drink his whiskey. he should of just done what conor wanted and avoided that whole mess he caused.

like that old dude who wouldn't drink his whiskey. he should of just done what conor wanted and avoided that whole mess he caused.
Yep, show him respect, simple.

Yep, show him respect, simple.

He didn't show that old man respect. He acted like a piece of shit, and then clobbered the guy for not playing his childish, "do what I tell you" game.

He didn't show that old man respect. He acted like a piece of shit, and then clobbered the guy for not playing his childish, "do what I tell you" game.
That's coz the old man didn't show him respect, pay attention man.

He'll go in level headed n win easily.
It just may take him a minute to get into kill mode.

This was really clear with Alvarez, at the press conference he was in the middle of a nice respectful answer about his opponent when Eddie then interrupted and provoked him.

This was really clear with Alvarez, at the press conference he was in the middle of a nice respectful answer about his opponent when Eddie then interrupted and provoked him.
Yep, I feel like a lot of his opponents were so wary of him taking the piss that they start to feel the pressure, get anxious and decide to strike first(funnily enough they do it in the octagon too), but all that really achieves is to leave an opening for Conor to do what he does best.

Should be a good marriage in the Octagon on the weekend after all this courting between Cowboy and Conor at the presser.

I actually think its good that conor isnt acting brash and insulting

People cant be like that 100% of the time otherwise it just feels fabricated.

You need peaks and valleys so the peaks feel higher and more rewarding.

This was a perfect opportunity to take a break and recharge.

Yeah Dustin Poirier, and Abdulnap showed Conor grave disrespect.

Yeah Dustin Poirier, and Abdulnap showed Conor grave disrespect.

In Conor's early FW run he told everyone who would listen that he was much better than everyone else in the division, I wouldn't call it disrespect, more brutal honesty, Conor never even really had an angry word for Dustin, it was all nice and light hearted.

Who did you used to be?

You post like a seasoned Conor hater.

Back