Disagree with pettis about wec vs ufc

And? They're all wrong too. Again I will admit Frankie probably should have got the nod the second time. But the first time Bendo blatantly won. No question about it.

Since we're pulling out names of people who (incorrectly) gave Frankie the first fight I'll give you one that said he thought Bendo won twice. The guy in your avatar.
If Anderson Silva my idol said Bendo won I wouldn't give a shit. I have facts to back up what I believe, and thats Frankie won.
Yeah because takedowns where you're forced to give them up pretty much straight away because your arm is being twisted behind your back for a kimura win you rounds.

Its still a takedown

Sherk beat Dunham fair and square, so sick of all the nonsensical bitching over that fight.
dunhamsherkscores.jpg

So they must beat Maynard to be considered the best lw's in the world?

Who better to beat than Gray Maynard to prove you belong among the very best in the Division?
Maynard has far better wins than Pettis or Cerrone in the UFC and has as good a resume as Ben.
Again, who better?

Who better to beat than Gray Maynard to prove you belong among the very best in the Division?
Maynard has far better wins than Pettis or Cerrone in the UFC and has as good a resume as Ben.
Again, who better?

s.d.'s over guida, diaz, huerta, et al is hardly mind-boggling.

If Anderson Silva my idol said Bendo won I wouldn't give a shit. I have facts to back up what I believe, and thats Frankie won.

Its still a takedown

there's no judging criteria for "takedowns", dumbass. it's called "effective grappling" and the fact that he wasn't able to do anything with his td's means his grappling wasn't effective.

Again, who better?

How about the former champion?

Frankie's resume is more impressive imo...

Wec's lightweights are still improving, making them more dangerous as time goes on. Cerrone, Pettis, Henderson, Swanson, etc some top level fighters who can hang with the ufc's top fighters.

Cheap money it won't bring you any luck

Because the first batch of judges couldnt see (no pun intended) and the 2nd batch was Benson's family or some shit

He got lucky thats all.

AND IM NOT EVEN AN EDGAR FAN

Won't bring me luck?? Those matches are finished, I already won this money.

What are you trying to get at???

confused.jpg

s.d.'s over guida, diaz, huerta, et al is hardly mind-boggling.

You might watch those fights, not one was sd worthy. But you know that.
I have yet to understand your disdain for Maynard. But, whatever.

How about the former champion?

Frankie's resume is more impressive imo...

You are referring to Edgar, right?
I believe he was sent to a Division where his brain cells, those left, are more compatible with survival.
Edgar: lost Penn/Edgar 1.
Finished seconds into Maynard/Edgar 2 after suffering, as the UFC describes it, "the worst beating in Title Fight History, including 4 knockdowns, without a stoppage".
Maynard/Edgar 3 a repeat of 2. Most fights would have been stopped in that R1 beating.
2 losses to Ben Henderson.
1 bell to bell win and 5 questionable.
Impressive resume? There's always BW, right?

You might watch those fights, not one was sd worthy. But you know that.
I have yet to understand your disdain for Maynard. But, whatever.

i have nothing against maynard, i actually think he's one of the best lw's; i just disagree with people that claim he should be perpetually in the top 3.

I'll bet you are the undisputed "original and most clever" young man in your 9th Grade Industrial Arts Class. Keep up the good work.

I was responding to the 'Crazier things have happened in MMA'

Grow up.

It is hard to disagree with Pettis saying that the WEC LW's are doing well and better than many expected.

Back