***Disabled man told that subsidised housing is for muslim only***

Its not too late, convert..you might as well with all the white knighting you do for them..i mean, what the hell was your response all about?

Well it seems like nowadays living in peace with muslims and respecting them is a crime.

Not believing Muslims are the source of humanity's problem might also be a sign of insanity.

Well it seems like nowadays living in peace with muslims and respecting them is a crime.

Not believing Muslims are the source of humanity's problem might be a sign of insanity also.

I "live in peace" with muslims so I guess that makes me a criminal..and I respect any muslim who looks unfavourably at the "prophet" for raping a child

This sounds like some bullshit discrimination. Imagine if a muslim was told they weren't welcome because they were muslim. Shits ridiculous.

I don't think any government sponsored housing should be segregated. Not for Christians,Germans,Muslims or any group.

Its not too late, convert..you might as well with all the white knighting you do for them..i mean, what the hell was your response all about?

I think he was contending that influx of Muslim immigrants correlates with the instability of the region that we've horribly aggravated.

It's not so much white knighting in this case as it is a simple fact. Had we not entered Iraq, their immigrant/refugee numbers would not have spiked. There's still room for people such as yourself to be critical of Islamic extremists, but I think we should still also be cognizant of our country's role.

Sometimes it feels good to live in a European country with a low income and a very hard language to learn.

We don't have any low quality immigrants coming in and we don't have any suicide bombings or shootings either. Our shitheads are locals only, so we have to deal with drunk morons and druggies, but no extremists. Dat Eastern European cultural cohesion.

Interesting post. I am ashamed to say that I am horribly ignorant on Lithuania by and large.

What a bullshit.

And how about what westerners do in muslims countries since 2000's (you know, to spread democracy) ? Don't you think they also have "so many problem" with us ?

Western countries include a lot more countries than just the U.S., Britain and Israel (if you include Israel as western).

What role did Sweden or Hungary play in the Iraq war? Exactly NONE!

So your response is bullsh#t!

[YT]QI9QR2MTSzc[/YT]

Enoch Powell foresaw this 50 years ago.

Back