Dirty stories about bachelor/bachelorette party on reddit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Corinne Olympios should just be a nude model already.

Went to one where these DoMinican strippers tied up guys with their belts and made them eat their schnitzels. Also shoved beer bottles up their snatched and made dudes chug from th ebottle after. I would never do that and sat back and laughed. A few weeks later, the groom, and another guy get sores on their mouths. The ones that never go away.

Went to one where these DoMinican strippers tied up guys with their belts and made them eat their schnitzels. Also shoved beer bottles up their snatched and made dudes chug from th ebottle after. I would never do that and sat back and laughed. A few weeks later, the groom, and another guy get sores on their mouths. The ones that never go away.

Aw, fuckin' hell!

Oh, well... ya play stupid games, ya win stupid prizes.

Bachelor/bachelorette parties should be ban especially that involves a strippers.

My sister's friend, really hot chick, fucked a male stripper on her bachelorete party. They hired these two muscly 'nude butler' type guys for the party at some cottage somewhere, and the girl fucked one of them. I can't look her husband in the eye, he's an absolute prick of a bloke though and always has been, so he kind of deserves it.

Shit's kept me up all morning.

Some gems in there, and I'm not even a reddit guy.

Aw, fuckin' hell!

Oh, well... ya play stupid games, ya win stupid prizes.
Totally agree.....who goes down on nasty strippers??? I remember one took a Heineken bottle and was “using it”. When she pulled it out, it had a slick fit over the neck of the bottle, and dudes were fuck drinking out of it....Booze makes me do stupid things, but not that stupid.

Totally agree.....who goes down on nasty strippers??? I remember one took a Heineken bottle and was “using it”. When she pulled it out, it had a slick fit over the neck of the bottle, and dudes were fuck drinking out of it....Booze makes me do stupid things, but not that stupid.

Bruh...

<{clintugh}>

Most of those are fake as is the guy in here’s story ... strippers should be more for an after divorce party than a before marriage one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back