Diploma and JJB/grappling

joker26

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am actually studying for my exams and I try also to keep training. Last day I was thinking about JJB/grappler guys who have diploma. For example I know that Jeff Monson has a Master in psychology, Saulo Ribeiro has a degree in law, i'm not sure but i think that robert drysdale has one in history. Do you have any further examples of guys who succeed to keep training at high level and keep studing/or working ?

i have an MBA and i train. another guy at my gym is a lawyer.

According to EA MMA, Randy Couture has a degree in German and was an air traffic controller in the Army. :)

isn't Hillary Williams studying to be a surgeon or something?

I graduated high school, but I don't know what jjb is?

Bruno Fernandes has a MD and a PhD.

Tyrone Glover (First Paragon BJJ Blackbelt) has a law degree from University of Colorado and recently passed his bar exam.

Mario Correa has a masters degree in mechanical engineering.

I also thought Draculino had a law degree and was a lawyer for a short time.

Tyrone Glover (First Paragon BJJ Blackbelt) has a law degree from University of Colorado and recently passed his bar exam.

Mario Correa has a masters degree in mechanical engineering.

I also thought Draculino had a law degree and was a lawyer for a short time.

i think your right about Draculino. He did that april fools thing last year and talked about going back to Brazil to be a lawyer. not sure what his standing with US law is though but no big deal.

Seth Kleinbeck from my gym fought in strikeforce and is/was a practicing medical doctor.

I'm currently in law school full time (2nd year) and am still training BJJ regularly. In fact I got my purple belt while in law school towards the end of my first year.

Of course, you said "at a high level" and that's not me.

i think your right about Draculino. He did that april fools thing last year and talked about going back to Brazil to be a lawyer. not sure what his standing with US law is though but no big deal.

I think that was this april...or is time accelerating

A lot of fighters could work in the law or medical branch

Back