Dip Rack?

B

bal541

Well, I use a bench, squat rack etc etc. I don't have anything I can do dips on. Any suggestions?

i have access to a dip rack in my gym its nice but another alternative that I have in college is that there are two beds in my room that are right next to each other that can be used for dips. I don't know if you have the same ability

Washer and dryer

Two sturdy chairs

Kitchen counter and chair.

etc

I used a corner juncture of my kitchen counter untill I got a squat rack with a dip attachment.

I go to my apartment complex's fitness center. No dip rack, but they do have some sturdy treadmills that are the right width.

There are these handles you can get that attach to the holes in a squat rack that are meant for dipping, but I don't know where you can find them.

just get a couple pieces of square tubing, set them on the pins in your cage, and dip between them.

if you've got a rack rather than a cage, disregard this worthless post.

Sometimes there's playground equipment at parks that'll work -- bars, rails, posts, etc.

Interesting ! I guess I could attach them to the chinup bar of my squat rack?

Could it work that way? I have no clue looking at the picture.

You can put them over a squat rack, a rafter, a tree branch, pretty much anything. You could even screw some eyebolts into a stud in the ceiling and run them through those.

Two trashcans works pretty well. Anything that's about as wide as you are.
I read playground somewhere up there, that's always a fun place to work out.

You can put them over a squat rack, a rafter, a tree branch, pretty much anything. You could even screw some eyebolts into a stud in the ceiling and run them through those.

Thanks, I just bought some!

I'd recommend you wear long sleeve shirts when you use them. You can rub your forearms raw really quickly.

I was just going to say this, I had horrible burn on my arms from blast strap push-ups the first time I did them.

Back