Dio's other brother in obscure Sainthood

CarnalSalvation

Trying to make a Milankey
Reaction score
dick-dale-9734.jpg

DICK DALE BITCH, THE FUCKING KING OF SURF GUITAR.

Yeah, he might look nerdy, but in the early 1960's he could play faster than the reverb on any standard amps could keep up with.

And I BB rowed 410X3 to Nitro by dick dale.

Find:
Bandito
Scalped
Nitro
Jungle
Shake n Stomp
Take It Off
The Eliminator

410? Was that recent? I remember the 405 one being talked about a while ago...but not 410.

Pretty insane weight to be rowing.

I've got a recording of Shake N Stomp with Dick Dale and Gary Hoey trading back and forth. Killer recording.

Yes the 410 was this week, look in my log. I worked from 245X5 up to 410X3. My upper back is my pride and joy.

Dick Dale is an unsung hero of rock and roll damnit.

So remember, now there are three:
Ronnie James Dio
Stephen Lynch
Dick Dale

The fact that he can play two guitars, and play different things on each is pretty goddamn incredible.

But he wasn't do that shit in 1961 and whatnot either.

CarnalSalvation said:
But he wasn't do that shit in 1961 and whatnot either.

Well in that case, I nomintate Django Reinhardt who suffered major injuries and burns in a caravan fire causing disfiguration of his left hand but still could rip on the guitar.

reinhardt.jpg

Have you performed and extraordinary (by your own standards) feat of strength, despite bad odds thanks to one of their songs? If so, because you are a Scorpio, I would consider adding one.

CarnalSalvation said:
Have you performed and extraordinary (by your own standards) feat of strength, despite bad odds thanks to one of their songs? If so, because you are a Scorpio, I would consider adding one.

Not yet.

Back