Dillon Danis VS Mickey Gall

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This is the fight to make. Who have you got? Danis by however he wants IMO, too skilled on the ground and Mickey has no stand up.

Has Dillion ever been in an pro MMA fight? NAH

So how then is that the fight to make?

Gall wants dan hardy or chris litle or Jena pulver

CM Punk atleast had a name that could move PPVs. What does Dillion have? Riding on Conor's coattail aint nothing.

showing his face in the media besides conor because "i am the jiu jitsu trainer of conor, now i wanna get famous to".

Let's see Dillon Danis vs Mickey Mouse first

Mickey would KO you with a slap dillon

I love this nonsense that Danis necessarily wrecks Gall...because we have never seen elite BJJ guys look mediocre in MMA fights LOL

Mickey would KO you with a slap dillon

He can't throw a slap or a punch yo save his life outside of a (and I usually never say this) lucky overhand

Danis subs him easy

Dillon Danis should fight on the small circuit shows first. Get some experience, and stop riding on Conor and Marcelo Garcia's coat tails.

Maybe he could make his MMA debut on a local eat coast card against another grappler looking to make his MMA debut soon; I'm sure Garry Tonon wouldn't mind heel hooking him again.

Mickey Gall crushes Dillon with GnP, round 1 stoppage. Did you not see the CM punk fight? Punk is one of the most experienced wrestlers in the UFC

Dillon is too young, I'm sure Gall is more interested in fighting Serra, Chuck, Hendo, maybe Rogan, etc.

There is a lot we don't know about Danis. On the ground we know he's a beast, but we know nothing about his standup or even really his wrestling. Obviously he is Conor's training partner, but we don't know how much he's put into training for wrestling with someone who is allowed to throw strikes. I think he should get a could of fights outside the UFC before they just bring him in.

Dillon said that Gall is his friend and he would rather not fight him, he prefers Sage, who I think would give him more problems if he cannot get it to the ground.

just a little background on Dillon- He was a round away from placing at the nj state wrestling tournament (top 3 hardest states in the country). had been training mma/bjj/wrestling since he was 15, with all the top guys in NJ and NYC. he will be an immediate threat once he hits the mma scene

giphy.gif

Dannis

UFC discussion front page consists of

Back