News Dillon Danis on Khabib Nurmagomedov in UFC 229 brawl: 'He didn't touch me at all'

Bellator prospect Dillon Danis says the infamous UFC 229 brawl did not go down the way everyone thinks.

After UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov submitted Danis’ teammate, Conor McGregor, in the fourth round of the October 2018 title fight, he jumped the cage and incited a brawl.

The person Nurmagomedov went after was Danis, when he leaped into the air to attack him. But Danis said that Nurmagomedov didn’t even touch him, as the two were quickly separated.

Speaking to “The Schmo,” in an interview released Wednesday, Danis gave his version of how it went down.

“No, he didn’t connect,” Danis said. “You know what’s funny, when he jumped over the thing, and he had his feet and his arms up, so like, he didn’t really know what he was going to hit me with. So I was like, am I going to get kicked right now or punched? I kind of just blocked then I hit him with a right hand, and then I remember him coming forward, and I was uppercutting him, and then he was just trying to run away, and I was trying to grab his head.

“It was just a whole mayhem and then everybody was getting punched, and cops were going all over the place, and … he didn’t touch me at all. I remember hitting him with a good amount of shots, and then I just remember him trying to pull away and run away from me, and I was trying to cup his head and uppercut him. But it was mayhem. Everything happened so fast.”

Danis is set to make his third appearance for Bellator on Jan. 25 against Kegan Gennrich at Bellator 238 in a 175-pound catchweight bout. Danis is currently in Las Vegas to help McGregor prepare for next week’s UFC 246 headlining bout vs. Donald Cerrone, which takes place Jan. 18 at T-Mobile Arena.

Dildo anus trying to keep his 15 minutes going another 17 seconds.

Dildo anus trying to keep his 15 minutes going another 17 seconds.

Stop being a hater.

dnais-e1571844160976.png

You mad?

Come on, man. Don't fool yourself. She's a little hooker who jumped in bed with him as soon as he got his 15 minutes when Khabib punched him in the face. I'm sure she's still getting plowed by plenty of other dudes on the side.

Come on, man. Don't fool yourself. She's a little hooker who jumped in bed with him as soon as he got his 15 minutes when Khabib punched him in the face. I'm sure she's still getting plowed by plenty of other dudes on the side.

its really funny when sherdoggers think its impossible for in shape BJJ guys to have hot girls on them

like you're so divorced from reality that you don't realize how attainable hot women are without them being prostitutes

Khabib punched him in the cheek

Smash.gif

1586192.jpg

Dildo lying like his mentor

Khabib cucked the entire team that night

Lol look at irish edmund cowering in there

Wonder if he's ever taken a dolly to the face

It kinda looks like Khabib running from him tbh
Could be. Lots of things happening in there. I see him pulling away to stop getting hit, then being rushed and pushed back by security. Not saying your wrong, or that I'm right. Just my own perception of the video.

Could be. Lots of things happening in there. I see him pulling away to stop getting hit, then being rushed and pushed back by security. Not saying your wrong, or that I'm right. Just my own perception of the video.

Yeah I mean I’m looking at a two second clip. It just looks like one guy is trying to disengage (Khabib) while Danis, at least at that angle, seems to want some more.

I’m not saying it makes sense or that’s actually happening, but it’s pretty great for trolling purposes that the footage exists.

Funny he’s still talking about it 1.5 years after and funny that he is such a pathetic human being, even knowing there is tons of footage out there he’s just going to pretend that’s not how it went down

The guy must be really miserable to be this reluctant to admit something everyone knows

Danis dominated Khabib and landed numerous bombs

Danis like most Conor fan boys is a liar.

"El Jefe"

Boy's gotta piece on 'im

<puh-lease75>

These guys are fruity as fuck. The fact that a grown man is standing in his underwear with his junk hanging out with another dude most likely holding the camera.....yeah.

/thread.

Who the fuck cares what happened? Khabib could literally fight Daniel Danis and Conrad in the same night and finish them both back to back.

Back