Dillon Danis off of Bellator 238

3f5dc80259bb58b534690e12aa4e6211.gif

Well, there are other good names on the card. Not a big deal to me at least.

Oh noez now we dont get to see him crush another can. What will we do???

Dude has only had 2 MMA fights he should be only fighting guys with less than 5 fights.

I understand but have you seen the way he acts after beating a shitty can? He acts like hes the GOAT lol

Dude is a fucking idiot. Was partying and shit after Conor’s win like he didn’t have a fight this weekend. Clearly doesn’t take his career seriously. Guy is a joke.

Dude is a fucking idiot. Was partying and shit after Conor’s win like he didn’t have a fight this weekend. Clearly doesn’t take his career seriously. Guy is a joke.
Pretty sure it was announced that he wouldn’t be fighting before this past weekends fight.

And yet your Sherdogers keep talking about him! He is doing something right even if he can't fight out of a paper bag!

But you Sherdogers are cluless on talent and Fighting ability so your better of searching instagram than understanding fighting. Dillion is the Sherdoger's fight fave!

I give up Teaching you all.

Coker cant get anything right

Cyborg vs Budd is going to get squashed by JDS vs Blaydes in the ratings

/ESPNbless

This guys body is already jacked up, at this rate he's averaging a fight per year. I find it hard to gauge how serious he is at making it in an mma career.

Back