Dillon Danis has more Followers than Colby Covington

Dillon vs Khabib
Khabib by anything he wants, starting with a KO on the feet and ending with vicious GnP. Dildo has no takedowns, so he won't get to position and on the bottom he will get smeshed, since he doesn't have the MMA experience necessary to implement his offensive BJJ off his back against a master of GnP.
<{1-10}>

DzjfhkZX4AMNaBd.jpg

both of them are obnoxious as fuck, but at least colby achieved what little fame he has mostly by himself, instead of clinging onto another man like a servant.

Who gives two shits, a rats ass, or a flying fuck

idk but I always see Dillon Danis get the top comment on almost every WorldstarHipHop Post plus he has legit celebrities and athletes following him on IG like ronaldo, OBJ, drake(i think) etc.

Colby is too stupid to know about buying bot followers like cuck boy Dillon.

Bro you forgot to put the followers numbers in brackets in the thread title.

Also Danis having more followers than Colby is just like Conor's toddler having more follower than Colby. One of these people have earned it on their on accord while the others are reaping the rewards of a famous "friend".

Damn even Kelsi Monroe's phat ass couldn't help him

idk but I always see Dillon Danis get the top comment on almost every WorldstarHipHop Post plus he has legit celebrities and athletes following him on IG like ronaldo, OBJ, drake(i think) etc.
The Conor effect?

The Conor effect?
yup plus hes far better than colby at being a troll. I don't think people hate Colby, they know hes a clown and trying to troll. Whereas people genuinely hate Dillon, I have yet to see a Dillon Danis fan.

If you think this matters you must be a 12 year old girl because no adult man would ever give 1 flying fuck about this.

yup plus hes far better than colby at being a troll. I don't think people hate Colby, they know hes a clown and trying to troll. Whereas people genuinely hate Dillon, I have yet to see a Dillon Danis fan.

I am a genuine Dillon Danis fan. I don't take him too seriously, he entertains me a lot, and I revel in swimming in his haters' tears.

Looking forward to see him submit yet another Bellator scrub, and enjoying the nerdrage on sherdog.

I hate all these try hard noobs man

Act like you been there before that's what I say

Act like it's business as usual, this fight game

@MescalineDreams the type of guy to care enought about Colby’s and Danis’ insta followers to check them AND make a thread on sherdog about it.

<DisgustingHHH>

Back