Dillon Danis fight news

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Dillon Danis has been suspended by the corrupt NSAC... for being assaulted by Khabib.

What a joke of a commission. Even Khabib himself admitted that Danis did not trashtalk him after the fight, nor insult his religion. So why exactly are we being robbed of seeing BJJ wizard and MMA super-prospect Dillon Danis compete ?

Because the NSAC are a bunch of goofs, that's why. They probably want to rort a few thousand dollars from Danis to finance their cocaine and hookers for a weekend.

Dillon Danis suspended for getting assaulted.

That is...

Absolutely...

Fucking fantastic!
<GinJuice>

Probably still suffering from concussion <Moves>

I would like to thank NSAC on behalf of planet earth

...couldn't care less about Danis.

But we need more pics of his mom though...

I looked up Dillon's mom, and I guess she's hot for an older woman. She's had a face lift though. Probably some plastic surgery too. Face is kinda creepy, actually. Great rack though.

@Dillon take your time coming back bud you aren't being missed by anyone.

Conor's hanger-ons are all pretty weird guys tbh

Artem
Danis
Gallagher
Portal

Kavanagh might be the only normal one out of them

Artem seems like a great friend and he's a good guy. What's wrong with him? The rest I understand.

Fuck, i wanted to see him getting beat up.

How could Danis have not been suspended? He didn't do anything and got assaulted.

I get people might not like his style on IG or whatever, but are we so pathetic that we turn a case of clear right vs wrong in to some bs political jousting match? That mentality is as embarrassing as these goons that condemn a politician from 'the other team' when they did the same thing 'your teams' politician did as you applauded.

How could Danis have not been suspended? He didn't do anything and got assaulted.

I get people might not like his style on IG or whatever, but are we so pathetic that we turn a case of clear right vs wrong in to some bs political jousting match? That mentality is as embarrassing as these goons that condemn a politician from 'the other team' when they did the same thing 'your teams' politician did as you applauded.
No, its just that nobody likes Danis.

No, its just that nobody likes Danis.
People like him, just more peeps don't like him (esp here). It's still silly that we are OK with fairness only if the person is popular. That's a very slippery slope. Dillon's biggest crime is being an awkward young kid who is attempting to impersonate McGregor and trying to maximize his pay check. Certainly not as bad as spitting on a downed opponent, holding on to a choke, attacking innocent people, gang attacking a beaten fighter and starting a riot (this is not to say Conor is innocent but Danis is).

Back