Dillian Whyte Tests Positive For Banned Substance

Hearn seems like he has give someone a brown envelope to get Dillians test to be changed to something minor he can blame on a supplement

Whyte: ****ing Hell.
Hearn: Alright Mate?
Whyte: ****ing hell in it, Jesus Christ bruv. I haven't slept at all the last couple of days.
Hearn: Nor have I, but I didn't have to fight.
Whyte: ****sake.
Hearn: Mate, that was the miracle of all miracles wasn't it?
Whyte: That's the difference between being a professional...
Hearn: I had everything, I had a statement for you ready to go.... and he just phone me up and was like... we did it and i was like oh my god.
Whyte: I need to keep my hair for some reason. It's a ****ing stitch up, I passed 2 tests in 2 days and then one in a million..

Seems to me like a bad test or tainted supplement that was proved out.....both Hearn and whyte aren’t bothered about the test just the bad press so seems like a dodgy test or proved trace from something else

The comments you quote seem more like them
Trying to prove his innocence in time nothing else

Seems to me like a bad test or tainted supplement that was proved out.....both Hearn and whyte aren’t bothered about the test just the bad press so seems like a dodgy test or proved trace from something else

A tainted supplement? So they have already determined the supplement, sent it off for analysis, had the results back, days before the fight? As if. Also is that was the case they would have already told everyone it was a tainted supplement or whatever, so that is a very poor argument

Also look at the language

"miracle of all miracles"

"he phoned me up and said, we've done it"

Super shady

It only sounds shady because u want it too could also mean it’s a miracle if they got the test proved out in time.

Also all the references to lawyers means it could be someone getting sued and that’s why they are saying you have to wait to hear whole story

He was cleared to fight no mention from the authorities he was cleared subject to a b sample test

The "one in a million" line means either:

1. It was some kind of tainted supplement

or

2. Dillian's camp has a highly sophisticated doping system where they expect to never get caught

The "one in a million" line means either:

1. It was some kind of tainted supplement

or

2. Dillian's camp has a highly sophisticated doping system where they expect to never get caught
Lol. Must be why he looked like shit physically and wasnt “ready” to fight earlier this year.

Hes a drug cheat plain and simple. Its absolutely unreal how this is being downplayed. Literally no one else gets that treatment. If this were AJ or Wilder folks would be asking for their heads to roll.

Lol. Must be why he looked like shit physically and wasnt “ready” to fight earlier this year.

Hes a drug cheat plain and simple. Its absolutely unreal how this is being downplayed. Literally no one else gets that treatment. If this were AJ or Wilder folks would be asking for their heads to roll.
He said he was trying to bulk up to bully Rivas physically.

It does seem that way but I will give the man his due process.

Hearn seems like he has give someone a brown envelope to get Dillians test to be changed to something minor he can blame on a supplement

Whyte: ****ing hell in it, Jesus Christ bruv. I haven't slept at all the last couple of days.
Hearn: I had everything, I had a statement for you ready to go.... and he just phone me up and was like... we did it and i was like oh my god.
Whyte: I need to keep my hair for some reason. It's a ****ing stitch up, I passed 2 tests in 2 days and then one in a million..

Eddie points to the microphones as if to say 'be quiet', and Dillian acknowledges him and stops talking.

I’m quite experienced on the subject of PEDs, mainly SARMS.

There is one thing that really makes me think Dillian knowingly took Dianabol and that was the weight he came in it / body composition.

He looked absolutely pumped full of water, this is a common side effect of taking Dianabol. If you weren’t knowingly taking it and were training on a daily basis you’d know something wasn’t quite right with the way you felt and looking at yourself in the mirror. This would be cause for concern and you would definitely speak to your team/doctor about it.

I'm using lgd 4033 now

First ped in years and first ever Sarm

Bute was ruled to have a failed test due to contamination in his supplement. This only reduced his suspension. He still had his fight changed to a DQ.

QFT.

oh for fuck's sake, these idiots are talking about it sitting in front of 5 microphones, with a shitload of cameras on them.

and all of you who are saying this could mean something else are hilarious.

Bit disappointed in whyte. Man was as close as it comes to a title shot and massive payday.

Talked a lot of shit about peds too.

Amateur shit. Don King would have never been caught in public talking about this, mics or not. If he was he would have stomped the witness to death like he was collecting a gambling debt.

Amateur shit. Don King would have never been caught in public talking about this, mics or not. If he was he would have stomped the witness to death like he was collecting a gambling debt.

Weird thing to commend someone on, that

How long to test the B sample? Feels like everything takes weeks/months while they get their excuses/defence together.

How long to test the B sample? Feels like everything takes weeks/months while they get their excuses/defence together.

It’s up to Whyte. He’s also allowed to take someone along to the testing of the B sample (e.g. scientist, lawyer, intimidating pal) which will take some time to organize.

But agree, most likely taking time to prepare his defence and get his story straight with Eddie.

how often does the B sample come back negative?

i wouldn't hold my breath over it.

Back