Dillian Whyte : "Im being frozen out of title picture"

Whyte is the boogeyman of HW.
He's a legit challenge, but don't over sell him, he was lucky against Del Boy 1, and lost to AJ. Parker is probably kicking himself for their fight as well. Fury plays with him, and I see AJ knocking him out again.

He's a legit challenge, but don't over sell him, he was lucky against Del Boy 1, and lost to AJ. Parker is probably kicking himself for their fight as well. Fury plays with him, and I see AJ knocking him out again.
I see AJ knocking him out again as well, but there’s a reason DW and Fury want nothing to do with him, and the commissions keep screwing him over

Whyte should go up against Ortiz next, which is being talked about. They're both in a similar situation now both dangerous, but without a title or big name payoff.

AJ, Fury and to an extent Wilder can get away with the odd 20th ranked fighter, so long as there's the prospect of facing each other. Whyte could screw that up.

haha I used to get in some states back in the day. Used to go to the fridge in Brixton, and various other House and Drum n bass nights in town (drum n bass nights were always in clubs in the shadiest parts of London). Good times though very fckin hazy. couldn't do that shit now though. My kids put paid to my partying in 2006. Probably a good thing as Id been into the scene since 1990, and too much of that takes its toll

I was mainly house with friends into garage and drum and bass, so lots of nights in Brixton, Vauxhall and King's Cross. The latter is totally unrecognisable now from 20 years ago.

Whyte should go up against Ortiz next, which is being talked about. They're both in a similar situation now both dangerous, but without a title or big name payoff.

AJ, Fury and to an extent Wilder can get away with the odd 20th ranked fighter, so long as there's the prospect of facing each other. Whyte could screw that up.

I was mainly house with friends into garage and drum and bass, so lots of nights in Brixton, Vauxhall and King's Cross. The latter is totally unrecognisable now from 20 years ago.

Used to go to the cross fairly regularly. And the fridge, turnmills and a few others. Used to go Brighton and Bournemouth from time to time as well.
Did 6 months in Ibiza as well which was fckin mental. Only went for a 2 week holiday and got carried away with it all. My girlfriend at the time wasn’t impressed
Great days but fckin hazy!

Sorry but that's bollocks. How big the purse is, is highly relevant to Whyte. It's more than Whyte has ever earned before and it's a world title. He was stupid to turn it down.
This is ridiculous. I honestly cant believe were even having the discussion.

So youre telling me that 4 million for Whyte to fight a non draw, lets say Wilder even, is the same as 4 million for Whyte to fight the second biggest draw in the sport in AJ?

No, it isnt. Purses are relevant to the opponent. Always have been and always will be despite Hearn’s bullshit lowball tactics.

Whyte is the boogeyman of HW.
I certainly wouldnt go that far. Ortiz had the boogeyman label imo, and Wilder knocked it right out of him.

Whyte is dangerous but its not like the guy is unbeaten or hasnt had very close calls while climbing back up the ranks.

So youre telling me that 4 million for Whyte to fight a non draw, lets say Wilder even, is the same as 4 million for Whyte to fight the second biggest draw in the sport in AJ?

Nice try

Used to go to the cross fairly regularly. And the fridge, turnmills and a few others. Used to go Brighton and Bournemouth from time to time as well.
Did 6 months in Ibiza as well which was fckin mental. Only went for a 2 week holiday and got carried away with it all. My girlfriend at the time wasn’t impressed
Great days but fckin hazy!

I loved the Cross, especially in the Summer with the outdoor bit. Bagleys next door was fun and you were guaranteed to meet at least one mental person that night.

I can't imagine two years in Ibiza! My brain struggled enough with spreadsheets on a Monday morning. Similar to your story, I met a girl not into it as I was losing interest. Good timing.

Apologies, i thought you meant in the HW division....

I stand corrected
I read it the same, don't worry you weren't the only one lol

I don’t see how he is being frozen out of the title picture when he was offered a world title fight against AJ. Though I do really want to see Wilder vs Whyte, that’s an excellent fight and is the best/easiest fight that can be made right now especially since unification and the Fury rematch aren’t happening any time soon.

I don’t see how he is being frozen out of the title picture when he was offered a world title fight against AJ. Though I do really want to see Wilder vs Whyte, that’s an excellent fight and is the best/easiest fight that can be made right now especially since unification and the Fury rematch aren’t happening any time soon.

It’s not an easy fight to make if one side isn’t really interested in making it!
If whyte/Joshua don’t lose in the mean time, he’ll fight Joshua for the title before wilder

No, it isnt. Purses are relevant to the opponent. Always have been and always will be despite Hearn’s bullshit lowball tactics.
Nah when you aren't the draw you don't get a say in the purses and also when you are being given a shot at 3 titles when you have been complaining bitterly about not getting your shot. Whyte got his shot but he was too chicken shit to take it. I have no sympathy for him and I like the guy. But he's being a big baby here.

Nah when you aren't the draw you don't get a say in the purses and also when you are being given a shot at 3 titles when you have been complaining bitterly about not getting your shot. Whyte got his shot but he was too chicken shit to take it. I have no sympathy for him and I like the guy. But he's being a big baby here.
Lol. Ok.

Come on man, nobody passes on a wonderful opportunity, think about it.

Come on man, nobody passes on a wonderful opportunity, think about it.

That’s exactly what he has done though. Whyte could’ve been fighting for the unified titles in just over a month. Instead he has no fight arranged, no clear path to a title shot, and will definately not earn £4m in his next fight. I honestly struggle to see how fans can argue that he has done right thing based on the above. He’s cut his fckin nose off to spite his face. He’s an idiot

That’s exactly what he has done though. Whyte could’ve been fighting for the unified titles in just over a month. Instead he has no fight arranged, no clear path to a title shot, and will definately not earn £4m in his next fight. I honestly struggle to see how fans can argue that he has done right thing based on the above. He’s cut his fckin nose off to spite his face. He’s an idiot
He's definitely not done the right thing for the moment, but he's worth more than $4m. He knows he is too and taking a shit offer like that would probably feel like a blow to his pride. If Hearn didn't already have plans to go to America and take on a top 10 ranked undefeated guy you build AJs brand, then Whyte would not be getting $4m.

Back