Dillashaws old samples being re-analysed (Garbrandt, Lineker, Assuncao bouts all negative)

Lineker and Assuncao bouts his samples were analysed for EPO.

Any further positives would be a fresh violation.

What about the Cody Garbrandt fight samples? If he fails a EPO test for those fights he should be sued by Cody

Last edited:
why only retroactive testing for TJ?

test them ALL
exterminate the cheats
CLEAN SPORT IS BEST SPORT
USADA BLESS

No different to murders from the 60's getting caught now by advances in dna technology etc.

Or all the innocent people locked up for crimes they didn't commit.

so why the fuck r they testing all his past samples? As far as i know they have no done that for any other fighter when they get busted.....Like this right here is what we call "make an example out of him" type of shit that is about to go down for both Jon Jones and usadas benefit to pretend its all legit and just keep on trucking folks cuz justice was handed down.

so why the fuck r they testing all his past samples? As far as i know they have no done that for any other fighter when they get busted......

maybe they do but they dont make it public.

they went back and tested one of Mirs old samples, they also went back and tested one of Tukhugov's old samples when he popped.

We only found out about those because they tested positive.

so why the fuck r they testing all his past samples? As far as i know they have no done that for any other fighter when they get busted.....Like this right here is what we call "make an example out of him" type of shit that is about to go down for both Jon Jones and usadas benefit to pretend its all legit and just keep on trucking folks cuz justice was handed down.
Seems like the test is new. And they don't have money to do for all the roster.

It's fair with the rest? No. But well, fuck TJ lol. If it means one cheater away from the sport instead of zero, I will take that.

If they had analized them.... and haven't found anything... WHAT in hell is the fookin point to re-analize them?!

Did they re-analize the samples of Silva and Jones from 2-3 years ago?

Oh wait... it was only a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Seems like the test is new. And they don't have money to do for all the roster.

It's fair with the rest? No. But well, fuck TJ lol. If it means one cheater away from the sport instead of zero, I will take that.
WTF does the test "being new" have to do with breaking the norm and testing all his fucking samples? Look i fucking hate the guy for cheating, i was a semi Cody fan, but this is some straight up bullshit rofl, imagine testing brocks all samples? Dude would be suspended for 3 generations, oh and lets not check Jon Jones samples, you know your current Champ, because boy oh boy what we might find is that UFC suddenly has no stars, so lets target this kid who failed to kill a division and is now being thrown to the fucking gutter in the most obvious way possible.

giphy.gif

Doug!!!

Re-test? So USADA can't get it right the first time with all the UFC is paying them? Yeesh.

How could they not be testing for EPO on the reg?

Seems like the test is new. And they don't have money to do for all the roster..

no its not new

ive explained up a few posts why they dont analyse every sample for epo, it would be a waste of time

Reduced 30 months for substantial assistance
I really don't think that ever happened. It was announced like that but it seems he never actually had to do anything.

Re-test? So USADA can't get it right the first time with all the UFC is paying them? Yeesh.

How could they not be testing for EPO on the reg?

please read my posts up a few.

there is no sense in analysing every sample for epo.

any sample collected after about 10am, not worth analysing for epo

any sample collected out of camp when fighter doesnt even have a fight scheduled, probably not worth analysing for epo

any sample where the athletes biological passport shows no signs whatsoever of epo use, probably not worth analysing for epo

I wonder how far back it goes with him using EPO. Hes already ruined Barao and Garbrandt

WTF does the test "being new" have to do with breaking the norm and testing all his fucking samples? .

its not breaking the norm. As i say, we know of at least two fighters they did that to, Mir and Tukhugov

we know about those because they had further positive tests, im sure thats not the only ones they retested

So, OneFC or Rizin?

Not fucking good times to be fan of TJ.Fuck this shit.Disappointed and heartbroken
LOL cmon man... I still can't believe you thought he was a good dude when I gave you example after example of his character

For 10 failures. Funny with someone else it is another violation.

he hasnt had ten failures

hes had to AAF (adverse analytical findings) - that led to violations

the others werre ATF (Atypical findings) - under teh wada code ATF's are a not automatically a violation

there is no such thing as a "failure" under the wada code, just aaf's and atf

He's simply pulsing. Jones got away with peds twice. For 3 different substances. Clomid, latrozole and tbol. This is shit show for theater. If TJ won, USADA would cover.

Do you know what pulsing even mean....there's no way in hell Tj was pulsing

Back