dillashaw's comeback

Hey, what better exemplifies the martial arts than an entitled cheap-shotting PED user?

I mean that’s what it’s all about right?
Definitely - his behaviour after the CCC fight was pathetic knowing full well he was on one of the worst PEDs a guy can use in combat sports.

You people that condone or just dismiss cheating make me ill. As if the peds had no part in that at all?? Knowing full well the guy probably wouldn’t look like that at all if he was clean. Good for you, pal.

I feel like Sandhagen is about to end his career, and I'm excited to see it.

Might be the most torn I’ve ever been on a fighter, I was always a fan even when everyone hated him, loved the over the top competiveness and work ethic, and liked the way he addressed the steroid usage...

That said EPO isn’t a joke, and unlike other substances you can’t argue if it’s beneficial, and other sports will ban you for life for that shit.

LazyMarriedAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif
This is an extreme level of gay

I am excited but I think he will lose badly to Sandhagen. He’s 35 y/o and has been out of the game for 2 and a half years. Smaller divisions rely a lot on speed and reflexes. I don’t think it will go too well for Tj.

Imo he should have left the ufc and tried to continue his career in Asia as soon as he got suspended. He wasted his last few years of youth as a fighter.

I'm not a fan of his, but I'm also not a fan of Sandhagen. I'm not sure who I want to see lose more, but I do think Sandhagen should be the favorite.

Sandhagen called him out so people saying this is a reward for TJ are wrong, it’s a reward for Corey

Definitely - his behaviour after the CCC fight was pathetic knowing full well he was on one of the worst PEDs a guy can use in combat sports.
How is Epo worse than a guy like Vitor who goes from having crazy agression / looks like a ninja turtle getting finishes left and right and then turning into a totally different fighter after popping the last time.

Not saying Epo doesn't give an insane advantage in fighting but people on here make it sound like Dillashaw is satan meanwhile guys Vitor almost get a pass because "trt" or whatever he was taking is more common in mma.

Maybe the reason fighters usually pop for other stuff than Epo is because it's highly effective. I think the average ufc fighter knows more than you think about peds, even those who chose to not take them, based on just hanging around fighters / S/C coaches and whatnot.

Imagine someone in the UFC caught cheating getting gifted a ranked opponent... Crazy

yL5McB7.jpg
That look in in Dana's eyes!

He's not sure if DC is insane or a genius but he can't help but be in awe of the man.

Back