Dillashaw Vs Lineker will steal the show. Magny will win by being more complete.

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Dom warwagon! Dilly vs Lineker. My mind says Dillashaw but my heart says Lineker. Magny via being more well rounded warwagon! Stun Gun by KO warwagon! Alex oliveira vs Tim Means has fight of the night written all over it. I have Rousey but I don't think she will engage or trade with Nunes in the fight. If Ronda does it will be a rough night for her.

Yep.

I'm hopin Little Hands of stone cracks Snakeysahw and puts him out.

But TJ is pretty slick with his movement and angles, so not sure how this will play out.

I don't think it goes the distance though.

Dom warwagon! Dilly vs Lineker. My mind says Dillashaw but my heart says Lineker. Magny via being more well rounded warwagon! Stun Gun by KO warwagon! Alex oliveira vs Tim Means has fight of the night written all over it. I have Rousey but I don't think she will engage or trade with Nunes in the fight. If Ronda does it will be a rough night for her.
Bet the house on Lineker !

Yep.

But TJ is pretty slick with his movement and angles, so not sure how this will play out.

It's only three rounds right I could see snake by UD or SD. But I'm hoping for Lineker to put him to sleep!

Losing the Cain fight hurt, but this card is lit af. All the fighters on the main card are playing for pretty high stakes and this will serve as make or break for a lot of them

Yep.

Snakeyshaw has the skill set to dodge and outmaneuver Lineker. It's only three rounds though, If Dom didn't come back the Snake would still be champ IMO. Lineker vs TJ is looking like the best fight on the card.

Back