Dillashaw vs Lineker???..Magny Warwagon!!!

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Dillashaw vs Lineker???..Magny Warwagon. Can Dillashaw avoid the power of Lineker? It's not five rounds which would favor TJ. Also Magny Warwagon time to hop on, Larkin showed he has another level but do not discredit Magny. Larkin is an absolute beast when he is on.

One thing is for sure. Magny is putting someone to sleep and it ain't Hendricks. Guy is more boring than Gastelum Shields and GSP combined.

2nd time in a row Johny takes a pay dock.. That's gotta really suck

FrayedBestAfricancivet.gif

This is what will happen to Lineker for 3 rounds.

Didn´t you watch the Dodson fight??? Lineker hit him all the 5 rounds, what are you talking about?
Dude Dodson out struck him in that fight. Look at the strikes landed.
Plus Lineker has a similar style to Barao. TJ has better footwork, which is what this gif was showing.

Dude Dodson out struck him in that fight. Look at the strikes landed.
Plus Lineker has a similar style to Barao. TJ has better footwork, which is what this gif was showing.
Well, I guess some people do look at fightmetric to judge a fight. lol

Edit: I remember one guy running the fuck away the entire fight as if a beast was chasing him down fucking him up with bombs.

I feel like Lineker is just going to connect one of those huge shots on TJ and earn a TKO.
And is it just me or did TJ actually looked smaller than usual in the weigh ins? (the evening weigh ins)

Well, I guess some people do look at fightmetric to judge a fight. lol

Edit: I remember one guy running the fuck away the entire fight like a beast was chasing him down fucking him up with bombs.
Well, I guess there are those kind of people out there that judge a fight by who was walking forward, instead of who was actually winning the fight. Dodson showed how footwork and not playing Linekers game (letting him walk you down and corner you), can prove useful in beating him in the striking exchanges.

Safe to say TJ and Lineker fans don't get along.

Well, I guess there are those kind of people out there that judge a fight by who was walking forward, instead of who was actually winning the fight. Dodson showed how footwork and not playing Linekers game (letting him walk you down and corner you), can prove useful in beating him in the striking exchanges.
Footwork???? lmao.... ok...
1bmfgp.gif

If I was Lineker I would troll leg kicks the first round. Especially calf kicks on the lead leg. Takeaway some of that movement. Catch him up top in the later rounds.

Look for Dillashaw to try and counter Linkers lunging punches. He will try to land the headkick when he turns him/ changes angle.

If I was Lineker I would troll leg kicks the first round. Especially calf kicks on the lead leg. Takeaway some of that movement. Catch him up top in the later rounds.

Look for Dillashaw to try and counter Linkers lunging punches. He will try to land the headkick when he turns him/ changes angle.
Yeah look for the the calf kick to the lead leg to be the new technique fighters will try to employ. And people hate on Brad Pickett...

Back