Dillashaw vs Garbrandt is my dream for 2017!

Vergilius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know he doesn't have a lot of fans around here, but Dillashaw looked amazing last night and has been consistently delivering great fights for a while now (I still think he should have got a draw vs Cruz at the least).

Cody also looked magnitudes better than I thought he was capable of being.

So what do you say all us real fans get together and push for this matchup in 2017? It could be the fight of the decade if it plays out like I hope it will.

I agree TS

Cruz vs Rivera/Caraway winner

TJ vs Cody

Winners match off

yep, should be next.
and i think tj would win.

I was afraid Cruz would get a rematch, but since Cody called out TJ in his post fight speech, I think this is sealed. It's gonna be great. I assume Cody will be a slight betting favorite, which means I'll bet on TJ.

I was afraid Cruz would get a rematch, but since Cody called out TJ in his post fight speech, I think this is sealed. It's gonna be great. I assume Cody will be a slight betting favorite, which means I'll bet on TJ.

Me too. Dana seemed to imply he would make Cody vs TJ next, but left the door open for the Cruz rematch as well. Come on Dana! Do the right thing...

TJ did look great. He deserves the title fight. He is still though an absolute cunt of a man....

it's obvious at this point and will happen

this is why i love the UFC. In boxing they would circle each other for years while fighting cans in every corner of the world and "managing their careers".

here we're almost guaranteed to see this fight within 6-8 months. The story line is awesome too, Cody fighting the Alpha Male defector, can't wait.

Last edited:
it's obvious at this point and will happen

this is why i love the UFC. In boxing they would circle each other for years while fighting can in every corner of the world and "managing their careers".

here we're almost guaranteed to see this fight within 6-8 months. The story line is awesome too, Cody fighter the Alpha Male defector, can't wait.

Agreed. Everytime people complain about Dana and the UFC, I think back to my days as a boxing fan and thank my lucky stars we have one, dominant org in this sport. Nevermind that they put on Floyd vs Many five years too late: I'm still waiting for Lennox Lewis vs Riddick Bowe!

Back