Dillashaw vs Faber

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It seems like Ludwig is try to stir things up with Team Alpha Male. Faber has stated that they didn't leave on the best of terms and he is looking for a new striking coach. He also said that Ludwig is really close to Dillashaw and with his win under his coaching it seems Dillashaw will stick with Ludwig. In an interview Ludwig predicts Dillashaw having to fight Faber and that he would corner Dillashaw. It seems to me like something happened at Team Alpha male and Ludwig is trying to cause some friction. If you want more into the article is below.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/6/1...ok-ending-of-his-run-with-team-alpha-male-and

Dillashaw would whoop that ass.

Edit: A prime Faber vs this Dillashaw would be epic tho.

It would look like big brother vs. little brother.

In their case it would be little big brother vs. lil' little brother and it would look like they're having a steel cage match because of how small they are.

With that being said, Urijah by whatever (mostly likely submission) he wants.

Why wouldn't you just post in the other thread? DO you think your thoughts are so important they require their own thread?

Styles make fights and if Faber was losing on the feet I don't think he would just stay there, so I'm not going to say TJ stomps him, but I would favor TJ slightly due to youth. Suspect Faber might be close to the end of his prime a little sad to say.

Why wouldn't you just post in the other thread? DO you think your thoughts are so important they require their own thread?
Damn dude, troll much.
Ya know, there's a saying. It goes, if you can't respect one's opinion, why should anyone respect yours. So f*cking what if he made a thread about this. Call the cops then.
File a report. We'll see you in court. Until then, shut yo ass, go fap to Ronda and keep browsing the forums like the good little shertard you are,mkay. (And when I say mckay, I'm referring to Mr. Garrison's mkay.)

I feel its only a matter of time before Faber declares he'll fight TJ. Then the drama will ensue. Members of the camp will take sides.

Back