Dillashaw Took Unatural Amount of Damage

Didn't even take the most damage for a fighter who won on Saturday

I’m questioning why he used a cardio drug like epo. Dude had no cardio issue unless it was the weight cut.
He blamed the weight cut. Said he was anemic which I assume would affect your cardio due to less red blood cells (they carry oxygen). But I’m kind of dumb. So there’s that.

The punch although it opened up a cut didn't look like a fight ending strike. It was just a single flush straight from a lanky guy.

There were 1 or 2 knees that looked bad but they didn't seem to land clean on the head.

"Dozens of fight ending strikes" is more than a gross exaggeration. It's pure stupidity.

Bro, what is an "unnatural amount of damage". We still haven't made clear what that means or what it entails.

When Jon got caught, did he stop? Career juicers do not stop, they just become more careful and make sure to buy the dirty dick pills at the same time they buy clomid. There are 10 ways from Saturday to game the system. Eliminating cheating is impossible, which is why I think everyone should be allowed to juice.

Not sure I’d take those links as definitive. One was on female mice, the other not related to steroids. It doesn’t take into account the destructive impact steroids could have on your bodies ability to produce testosterone. Mostly about “muscle memory”.
<Varys01>

Even Sandhagen was confused at the end saying he landed dozens of fight ending shots.

I hereby call for a full USADA investigation into this.
You never saw Big Nog fight outside the UFC huh?

Im thinking science
tenor.gif

I think it was more that TJ had more heart and determination to win than Cory.

Cory had TJ blind and bleeding like a stuck pig and still ended up the one being chased and broken down.

Was it the same cut that opened up during the fight? I didn't know that.
Not exactly. The original cut was a bad horizontal cut on the lateral side of his eyebrow, the one from the fight was a vertical cut more medial. Either way. It's the same side so I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence.

f8d1b6b0-ecf8-11eb-bdb7-3fa22d2689e6

When Jon got caught, did he stop? Career juicers do not stop, they just become more careful and make sure to buy the dirty dick pills at the same time they buy clomid. There are 10 ways from Saturday to game the system. Eliminating cheating is impossible, which is why I think everyone should be allowed to juice.

come on back when your real account gets unbanned

The punch although it opened up a cut didn't look like a fight ending strike. It was just a single flush straight from a lanky guy.

There were 1 or 2 knees that looked bad but they didn't seem to land clean on the head.

"Dozens of fight ending strikes" is more than a gross exaggeration. It's pure stupidity.

but Sandhagen said they were "fight ending" so if they didn't end the fight, then Dillashaw must've been doping. I mean, that's what Sandhagen said.

Wouldve predicted he got ko'd in the next 2 fights but his brain might be okay considering he took 2 years off.

I’m questioning why he used a cardio drug like epo. Dude had no cardio issue unless it was the weight cut.

EPO always gym rats like TJ to spend twice as many hours training. In addition to improving cardio it allows you to hone your craft and technique. You can go harder for longer and with shorter recovery times.

Back