Dillashaw Took Unatural Amount of Damage

Has Sandhagen knocked out/down any dudes with punches?

There's no ped's for your chin, dillashaw is just tough, and ofc he's on ped's just like everyone else is in the ufc

Say what you want about the snake, but he has heart.

The TS threw out out mealy-mouthed observations like "he took a lot of damage, huh that seems weird". In what way exactly, from what baseline? should be the response questions. We can make precedent-based speculation but that's all we can leave it at.

The question isn't so much whether he might still be using; dozens of fighters today we can suspect of using some kind of PED. I'm saying based on his performance last Saturday, there's nothing we can conclude about whether he's on anything or the substances he possibly took.

Sure, I agree that TS made very generalized observations, and thus I wasn't too interested in them. I don't remember commenting on them. I'd also add I've seen other fighters take as much or more damage than TJ did in that fight and still win.

However, I've noticed a strange Sherdog phenomenon were a fighter caught using PEDs is assumed to be clean in subsequent fights. Similarly, other folks act as if we have no reason to assume a confirmed PED user might be using PEDs now if they don't fail another test. On its own, a 35 yr old fighter coming off a long layoff outworking a much younger man in championship rounds isn't itself proof of anything. But in conjunction with prior EPO use it warrants suspicion. But you are of course right, that's not at all conclusive.

so there's things that improve your chin in shot or pill form?

you kids are really funny

ever heard of building neck strength? you know, the thing that connects your head to your body? so when you are hit in the head it doesn't move, which causes your brain to hit your skull, causing insane amounts of damage

Dillashaw looked tired after the 2nd. But got his second wind and recovered well.
He still was more tired and had less steam on his punches than ever.
Still takes EPO, as most of his opponents, but less than before.

Even Sandhagen was confused at the end saying he landed dozens of fight ending shots.

I hereby call for a full USADA investigation into this.

guess people couldn’t tell that majority of the damage done was in the 2nd round. I think that attributed to TJs knee. Because he looked a level above in that first round.

The compromised knee certainly provided an opportunity to see what a tough mofo TJ is. I'm not particularly a fan, but was impressed with him gutting things out in the manner he did.

I’m questioning why he used a cardio drug like epo. Dude had no cardio issue unless it was the weight cut.
he gave plenty of interviews on this. He was feeling super weak cutting to 125 and said that he couldn't practice or do much, and took EPO (cause its a drug for anemic patients) to get him going again and complete his cut.

I thought Cory had plenty of chances to really hurt and finish tj but he never really followed up on any big shots. He would land then back up.

I agree wouldn’t be surprised if he pops he has that smart nutritionist dude I’m sure he knows how get passed usada

Not sure I’d take those links as definitive. One was on female mice, the other not related to steroids. It doesn’t take into account the destructive impact steroids could have on your bodies ability to produce testosterone. Mostly about “muscle memory”.

Even Sandhagen was confused at the end saying he landed dozens of fight ending shots.

I hereby call for a full USADA investigation into this.

What is an "unnatural amount of damage"?? The thing you're basing your suspicions on...

Most of the damage was early. The cut area was why he postponed the fight in the first place.

Was it the same cut that opened up during the fight? I didn't know that.

He took damage for sure, but coming after 2 years with amazing cardio is suspect.

Either he's cycling better or he's a genetic freak. Only time and usada will tell.

All pro athletes are on PEDs. Both Dillashaw and Sandhagen are on them.

Failing a test means you messed up your timing/masking protocols.

Yeah, he had great cardio and recovery last night. Hope he fought natty, otherwise it would tarnish a great performance against a tough guy.
if he gets caught, it will tarnish everything he accomplished up until now... well actually will confirm that it was tarnished (by getting caught/suspended)....

Was it the same cut that opened up during the fight? I didn't know that.

Not sure if it was the exact same cut. I believe TJ hinted at that but I don't want to say it was 100% the same one.

Back