Dillashaw Took Unatural Amount of Damage

If you guys think he’s not still on performance enhancing drugs at his age.

You are very naive

This. Dillashaw is 35 years old, coming off a long layoff, and supposedly is no longer using PEDs. However, he outpaced the younger fighter, especially in the later rounds. That's not how age usually works.

That isn't evidence of anything by itself.

Sure. But it's worth noting that these indicators don't stand alone. We also have a failed test and Dillashaw's own admission of past PED use. So that's another data point. We have other fighters calling out Dillashaw prior to his best for PED use earlier in his career. That's another data point.

I can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Dillashaw used EPO for this particular fight, but it's a very reasonable conclusion to think that he did.

It's generally how it works, I'm sure there are exceptions, but we have seen plenty of athletes/people take steroids, then stop taking steroids, usually when they stop they are worse than they were before.
Yes generally.

Just like generally if you take Tylenol it will help with headaches. Then again you could just do serious damage to your kidney even when taking recommended adult doses and the relief you have from headaches could be minimal. Perhaps Advil will work better for you while also not being as bad on your kidney. Genetics.

This isn't 50 years ago. Today athletes don't all take cookie cutter PEDs. Well some poor stupid ones do. But not if they have a competent team behind them. They will be taking genetically identical Testosterone and their blood work and other tests on their genetics will help indicate which PEDs they will likely have good results with and which to avoid due to genetic markers. Obviously until they get on cycles nobody can say for certain what will happen in the short, mid to long term.

This is going to be ridiculously more easy with gene modification. Although we don't know the negative side effects that may befall those that fuck with nature. Not for decades to come.

PEDs no longer working for athletes also happens. That could explain certain athletes dramatic fall off. What they could safely take that doesn't have long detection time could simply stop working or side effects appear where they may have no choice but to stop.

So yes generally things work one way. But you cannot apply that to any specific athlete with certainty without knowing their entire medical history and nobody is going offer that shit up. Maybe if it comes out of a court case where they are forced to provide it.

My personal take is someone is going to get killed in the UFC eventually and if money can't buy the authorities off they are going to pull everything on that athlete, their opponent, both of their gyms, every hanger on and coach, their coach's pet dog and pull everything apart like warm bread. I don't think they will touch USADA because of the Olympics. Not because they give a shit about the dead athlete but because of the corruption surrounding boxing. They want MMA gone and it would be the perfect excuse to throw not just the book but the whole goddamn library on it so it goes away, they hope, for good. That's probably the only way we will ever find out 100% about anybody.

Last edited:
I’m not going to speculate as to whether he is still taking PEDs. But some of ya’ll being very unfair. You were gonna accuse him of still being on them unless he got destroyed. TJ is a douche and cheated before but this just is an unfair take.

That’s not how it works, not sure where this myth started that you can take steroids and years later still have a benefit
Yes. Yes that is how it works. Its literally proven by science. You have the greatest research tool ever created in your hand, yet you still choose to be dumb. Impressive

This. Dillashaw is 35 years old, coming off a long layoff, and supposedly is no longer using PEDs. However, he outpaced the younger fighter, especially in the later rounds. That's not how age usually works.

I just want to add, EPO is not a entry level drug.

TJ was willing to get into blood doping for an advantage. We already know he's willing to do the most dangerous, sophisticated and expensive cheating possible.

2.5 years out for an EPO bust. Comes back to BW at 35 years old and goes a full five rounds no problem. I’m not even remotely convinced he’s clean at all.

yeah cause its hard to replicate a fight outta camp right ??

your batteries are dead in your remote more like it

Sure. But it's worth noting that these indicators don't stand alone. We also have a failed test and Dillashaw's own admission of past PED use. So that's another data point. We have other fighters calling out Dillashaw prior to his best for PED use earlier in his career. That's another data point.

I can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Dillashaw used EPO for this particular fight, but it's a very reasonable conclusion to think that he did.

The TS threw out out mealy-mouthed observations like "he took a lot of damage, huh that seems weird". In what way exactly, from what baseline? should be the response questions. We can make precedent-based speculation but that's all we can leave it at.

The question isn't so much whether he might still be using; dozens of fighters today we can suspect of using some kind of PED. I'm saying based on his performance last Saturday, there's nothing we can conclude about whether he's on anything or the substances he possibly took.

I don’t think he’s that stupid to test his luck like that. He gets caught again and it’s all over for him as far as fighting in us soil goes.

I’m not going to speculate as to whether he is still taking PEDs. But some of ya’ll being very unfair. You were gonna accuse him of still being on them unless he got destroyed. TJ is a douche and cheated before but this just is an unfair take.

I still don't know wtf an "unnatural amount of damage" is supposed to mean or how that's measured.

<Dany07> You won't get why this is funny, but I have met guys like you. Keep reading your studies and talking about anecdotes lol.

Lmao. "scientific studies don't matter because 44 year old Vitor looks his age." Big brain thinking you've got there. It's not even anecdotal evidence, it's based on nothing except an old dude looking old.

2.5 years out for an EPO bust. Comes back to BW at 35 years old and goes a full five rounds no problem. I’m not even remotely convinced he’s clean at all.

you think he just spent the time in the couch these guys can afford to get their system back in order which is not easy when using peds especially mentally . Tj has been quietly going through hell the make it back to that octagon. I don’t like him for being a cheap shot but drugs or not tj works crazy hard and drugs shouldn’t be an auto assumption smaller guys with his physique can maintain physical performance into their 50s

Sandhagen confirmed pillowfisted
Kinda what I thought. TJ was eating those shots like a bag of cool ranch diritos. Dude is 5'11" fighting at 135. Not much room on the frame for muscle, ya he opened up an old cut on TJ, but I literally don't remember any shot fazing TJ. Ya his face was puffy afterwards but that is a given when you get hit. Unless your Anderson Silva.

Tj is mentally tough and works insanely hard ....Fuck USADA

Kinda what I thought. TJ was eating those shots like a bag of cool ranch diritos. Dude is 5'11" fighting at 135. Not much room on the frame for muscle, ya he opened up an old cut on TJ, but I literally don't remember any shot fazing TJ. Ya his face was puffy afterwards but that is a given when you get hit. Unless your Anderson Silva.
He was rocked in the first or 2nd round

Back