Dillashaw Took Unatural Amount of Damage

Yeah, he had great cardio and recovery last night. Hope he fought natty, otherwise it would tarnish a great performance against a tough guy.

I’m questioning why he used a cardio drug like epo. Dude had no cardio issue unless it was the weight cut.

If you guys think he’s not still on performance enhancing drugs at his age.

You are very naive
2.5 years out for an EPO bust. Comes back to BW at 35 years old and goes a full five rounds no problem. I’m not even remotely convinced he’s clean at all.

he really didn't lol.

2.5 years out for an EPO bust. Comes back to BW at 35 years old and goes a full five rounds no problem. I’m not even remotely convinced he’s clean at all.

Looking at his 5 round performance you'd think why was he taking EPO in the first place if this is 'clean' Dillasnake.

He is tough, you have to give him that. Even if he is clean or not, you can only take so much damage. Even without gear, he is clearly tough.

I just wonder the long term benefit on the EPO abuse, he would have been able to ramp his cardio and training up a lot. I am sure even once he stopped taking it, he had a better base fitness level.

He is tough, you have to give him that. Even if he is clean or not, you can only take so much damage. Even without gear, he is clearly tough.

I just wonder the long term benefit on the EPO abuse, he would have been able to ramp his cardio and training up a lot. I am sure even once he stopped taking it, he had a better base fitness level.
That’s not how it works, not sure where this myth started that you can take steroids and years later still have a benefit

He's gonna get the Jon Jones treatment forever now. He took EPO, Cody said he showed all of Alpha Male how to cycle before he even got busted. He'll always have this label.

Usada was probably hovering over him during this whole process. It'd be real hard and massively risky to risk a doped up come back at that age. If he got caught now his career is finished permanently. He even said he doesn't need to fight for money anymore so why bother taking that risk when it's no longer do or die

Back