Dillashaw still one of the most fun to watch

Tysonesque

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This kid is so entertaining. Him and Erick Silva a few years back.

Really? This is boring as shit.

He's good but the fight is boring. Lineker doesnt have shit for him.... not that we all didn't know that well beforehand... which is what makes this fight even more pointless and boring.

He's good but the fight is boring. Lineker doesnt have shit for him.... not that we all didn't know that well beforehand... which is what makes this fight even more pointless and boring.
You must be new

Edit: checked join date. You must not be new. I'll see myself out.

Beautiful GNP god awful power in those short shots though.

He is really a pleasure to watch. I didn't expect him to perform this well, very impressive.

You must be new

Edit: checked join date. You must not be new. I'll see myself out.

lol

Definitely not new.

T.J. is a great fighter, just not that interesting of a fight. Figured it would be a mismatch to begin with.... ended up being exactly that.

Scared to bang with Lineker. I don't blame him

+1

Fight was a pure snooze fest. TJ is eternally going to be a 50k/50k if he continues to perform like this -- his style is not fan friendly (if anything it's the exact opposite).

+1

Fight was a pure snooze fight. TJ is eternally going to be a 50k/50k if he continues to perform like this -- his style is not fan friendly (if anything it's the exact opposite).

Yeah, you gotta be finishing guys when you dominate them that badly.

lol @ putting Ericks name in the same sentence as TJ

Back