Dillashaw isn't even in EA UFC

REEMwillbeCHAMP

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
EA pls
michael-jordan-lol.gif

Day 1 patch probably

EA sucks dick, so no surprise there. worst gaming company by a landslide.

Have to agree with this. I'm still mad they bought exclusive rights to the NFL license to shut out the superior NFL2k series.

EA sucks dick, so no surprise there. worst gaming company by a landslide.
EA's sports division is wonderful, and always has been. I'm looking forward to EA MMA, and the new Fight Night game.

Their general company practices can be a bit dicey, but they're a publisher, so they kind of have to enforce deadlines. Shit happens, don't blame them when a game developer can't deliver what they promised, and EA holds them to the deadline that they contractually agreed upon.

Lmfao! The gif describes my reaction perfectly

EA's sports division is wonderful, and always has been. I'm looking forward to EA MMA, and the new Fight Night game.

Their general company practices can be a bit dicey, but they're a publisher, so they kind of have to enforce deadlines. Shit happens, don't blame them when a game developer can't deliver what they promised, and EA holds them to the deadline that they contractually agreed upon.

LOL nobody is mad at ea for deadlines. It's more crap like their ridiculous ripoff dlc in everything they make, watering down franchises to try to draw a more mainstream audience, imposing their will on gamers with enforced online connectivity etc etc

Have to agree with this. I'm still mad they bought exclusive rights to the NFL license to shut out the superior NFL2k series.

I was shocked to see fucking booster packs for BF4.... How sad is that? That's where gaming is heading and you can thank all the mongoloids who pay for garbage like that.

And OP, ever heard of game updates? That's what they're for.

LOL nobody is mad at ea for deadlines. It's more crap like their ridiculous ripoff dlc in everything they make, watering down franchises to try to draw a more mainstream audience, imposing their will on gamers with enforced online connectivity etc etc
Plenty of folks were mad at them about deadlines, they just didn't realize they were.

Ripoff DLC, can't argue with that. I hate the DLC culture. It's actually the reason they crapped on Nintendo, because Nintendo pretty much shits on the idea of DLC even being necessary in their games.

Watering down franchises is generally a direct result of enforcing deadlines. Which is unfortunate. (Dragon Age got watered down significantly, because BioWare, of all companies, couldn't meet the timelines that they agreed upon).

Not sure why enforced online connectivity is a huge deal, tbh. Most serious gamers are connected 24/7 with Steam or their console anyhow.

I am curious how dillashaw stats will be compared to Barao's

Their NBA game is terrible and you're probably not going to get a Fight Night game for a while considering that's the same team that works on the UFC game (I think)

Tj grant wasn't on the released roster but there's a picture of him that came out today.

I'd say there's still a few fighters to be added to the roster list before it's complete.

He will likely be a DLC character that will cost $3.99 . This is EA we are talking about.

You mean he's likely already written into the game but locked on disc as 'DLC' ;)

Back