Dillashaw is ahead of Cruz at Bantamweight GOAT status

I see you're slow. FACTS need no proof. Facts need observation.
If you can observe, you can't debate/

Dominick Cruz is the longest reigning and the most defending BW champion of all time.
End of story. End of debate. Adios muchacha
Here is another FACT.

Just because you said it is fact it is not fact.

Educated guesses is one of the greatest aspects in the fight game, a conversation thats been had by many men over the centuries.

Personally Ill take Tj’s perspective on the subject.

“I tried telling Urijah [Faber] when I was cornering him the first time he fought Barao that he needed Dominick Cruz footwork to beat the champ,” Dillashaw revealed on “UFC Tonight.” “I thought that Cruz could beat Renan Barao if they were to fight. It’d be a tough fight, but if he was going to beat him, it was going to be because of his footwork.

“So by telling Urijah what I wanted him to do, I just kind of copycatted it and used that movement and that footwork to get out of the way and create my angles to keep myself elusive.”

TJ definitely took quite a lot from Cruz.
I'd say he developed his own style - Cruz is simply awkward, totally unpredictable in what he's going to do next. Sometimes it's really hard to watch, brings kind of a dissonance.
Good example for short fight - takedown he landed on Mizugaki was completely unpredictable.

TJ brought his own - he's not awkward. He's fast, hard, and more "orthodox".
He has all time in the world to upgrade himself. He definitely has a chance to surpass Cruz, even with the killers of a contenders he has today.

The real loser is assuncao as he probably won't get a TS anytime soon since he lost to TJ.

Here is another FACT.

Just because you said it is fact it is not fact.

It is, darling.
It's not a theory that needs proof. It's public information, open to anyone.

Dominick Cruz' combined reign is the longest in the sport. And with most defenses.

It is, darling.
It's not a theory that needs proof. It's public information, open to anyone.

Dominick Cruz' combined reign is the longest in the sport. And with most defenses.
Cruz has 12 wins total in bantamweight UFC/WEC and has 5 title defenses

TJ has 12 wins total in bantamweight UFC with the most finishes in bantamweight history ,has 3 title defenses,many thought he won the Cruz fight (i get it it is still a loss) and he is the champ again.

The only advantage Cruz has is the number of his title defenses against bloated flyweights.

Barao x2,Codyx2,Assuncao,Lineker>Faber,Green and undersized MM,bloated flyweight Benavidez,Bowles

TJ has better wins.Deal with it.

Cruz ...blah blah blah irrelevant .... has 5 title defenses

TJ has 12 wins total in bantamweight UFC with the most finishes in bantamweight history ,has 3 title defenses,many thought he won the Cruz fight (i get it it is still a loss) and he is the champ again.

The only advantage Cruz has is the number of his title defenses against bloated flyweights.

Barao x2,Codyx2,Assuncao,Lineker>Faber,Green and undersized MM,bloated flyweight Benavidez,Bowles

TJ has better wins.Deal with it.

Cruz has more defenses and his reign was longer.
All the other stuff is absolutely irrelevant to the subject.

"Better wins", "bloated flyweight" , "this group>that group" - BS speculation.
Most finishes - irrelevant
"Many people thought" - look at yourself. You don't think. You just type. So ded they.

Cruz is the best BW in the history of the sport.

Cruz is the best BW in the history of the sport
Anothet idiotic assumption by you.
"Better wins", "bloated flyweight" , "this group>that group" - BS speculation.
''I can't prove you wrong so it's bullshit'' - You

"Many people thought" - look at yourself. You don't think. You just type. So ded they.
I do believe TJ beat Cruz,so do most of the pro fighters,Dana,Lorenzo,Joe Silva.

Cruz has more defenses and his reign was longer.
All the other stuff is absolutely irrelevant to the subject.
He has 5 title defenses and two of them are against flyweights.Pass

Anothet idiotic assumption by you.

''I can't prove you wrong so it's bullshit'' - You

I do believe TJ beat Cruz,so do most of the pro fighters,Dana,Lorenzo,Joe Silva.

He has 5 title defenses and two of them are against flyweights.Pass

You try to make some BS speculations, and there is no need to even discuss them, because they are irrelevant.
No one needs to prove your claim wrong - I could be able to explain to you what Russell's teapot means, but you're too dumb to understand.

FACTS are FACTS: Cruz IS the longest reigning champ and he defended more than anyone.
And he defended this belt against BWs, not "bloated flyweights". He defended against fighters that were top 5 in the BW division.
This is also FACT. You can pass on it as much as you want, that only shows your ignorance.
Another FACT: Dominick Cruz has a WIN over TJ Dillashaw, officially claimed. That disregards any personal beliefs of any group of individuals.

CONCLUSION, once again: Cruz is BW GOAT. Only complete imbeciles like yourselves doubt that.
Check and mate.

FACTS are FACTS: Cruz IS the longest reigning champ and he defended more than anyone.
And he defended this belt against BWs, not "bloated flyweights". He defended against fighters that were top 5 in the BW division.
Just because they weighed 135 at the weigh in doesn't make them a bantamweight.They are natural flyweight.Idiot.

Another FACT: Dominick Cruz has a WIN over TJ Dillashaw, officially claimed. That disregards any personal beliefs of any group of individuals.
Yes he officialy has.Anyone who is not ignorant know the fight could have gone either way tho.It's not like each side dominated the fight.

CONCLUSION, once again: Cruz is BW GOAT. Only complete imbeciles like yourselves doubt that.
Check and mate.
Don't you ever get tired for making idiotic assumptions?

Also here is another fact:

Dom cherry picked old man Faber and a (then) unproven Garbrandt instead of rematching TJ.Then that backfired to him and lost.Dom ducked the TJ rematch.He can't be the GOAT BW.

Just because they weighed 135 at the weigh in doesn't make them a bantamweight.They are natural flyweight.Idiot.

Yes he officialy has.Anyone who is not ignorant know the fight could have gone either way tho.It's not like each side dominated the fight.

Don't you ever get tired for making idiotic assumptions?

Also here is another fact:

Dom cherry picked old man Faber and a (then) unproven Garbrandt instead of rematching TJ.Then that backfired to him and lost.Dom ducked the TJ rematch.He can't be the GOAT BW.

Cruz beat top 5 BWs in his title defenses. "Natural, unnatural" - just another irrelevant, BS speculation of yours.
Official win - means an ACTUAL win. Coulda shoulda woulda is not a FACT.
And another BS speculation - "cherry picking", "ducking".

All this shows what kind of a person you are.
You're crappy, disrespectful, biased MMA fan who degrades the official achievements of fighters for fitting your own personal opinions.
You are on the level of fighter bashers and trolls, and therefore your opinion is officially irrelevant.

Now crawl back to the hole you came from. Cruz would've really laughed on your wacky attempt to disregard his proven legacy.

Cruz beat top 5 BWs in his title defenses. "Natural, unnatural" - just another irrelevant, BS speculation of yours.
Official win - means an ACTUAL win. Coulda shoulda woulda is not a FACT.
And another BS speculation - "cherry picking", "ducking".
I love how you can't prove me wrong and just throw bullshit whenever you want.That's a good tactic.I like it.

All this shows what kind of a person you are.
You're crappy, disrespectful, biased MMA fan who degrades the official achievements of fighters for fitting your own personal opinions.
You are on the level of fighter bashers and trolls, and therefore your opinion is officially irrelevant.

Now crawl back to the hole you came from. Cruz would've really laughed on your wacky attempt to disregard his proven legacy.
I'm trying to have an argument with facts and the only thing you do is saying bullshit because you can't prove me wrong.You are a retard.

I love how you can't prove me wrong and just throw bullshit whenever you want.That's a good tactic.I like it.

I'm trying to have an argument with facts and the only thing you do is saying bullshit because you can't prove me wrong.You are a retard.

You have absolutely no facts. Just BS speculations. I, on the other hand, shoved the facts about Cruz' undisputed GOAT place in BW history - straight into your stupid face.

You have absolutely no facts. Just BS speculations. I, on the other hand, shoved the facts about Cruz' undisputed GOAT place in BW history - straight into your stupid face.
Haha that's cute.Keep living in your little world.

Haha that's cute.Keep living in your little world.

My little world is official world, unbiased one.
Your is definitely bigger than mine: la la land has no boundaries.

I'm sure that in your Imaginarium TJ Dillashaw is the greatest ever and speculations=facts.
Damn, interesting place to live in. Pity that us grown ups have to be with our feet on the ground - in the world where Cruz is the best BW in history and Earth revolves around the Sun.

My little world is official world, unbiased one.
Your is definitely bigger than mine: la la land has no boundaries.

I'm sure that in your Imaginarium TJ Dillashaw is the greatest ever and speculations=facts.
Damn, interesting place to live in. Pity that us grown ups have to be with our feet on the ground - in the world where Cruz is the best BW in history and Earth revolves around the Sun.
Haha yeah.Definitely unbiased.Whenever i say something logical.It's just a bullshit speculation according to you.

Haha yeah.Definitely unbiased.Whenever i say something logical.It's just a bullshit speculation according to you.

You don't have ANYTHING logical in this thread. Not even one sentense.
Had you used logic, this completely wrong thread wouldn't have existed.

Are you insinuating TJ lost to Cruz while Cruz wasn't even 100%?

Pick your poison homie.o_O
You missed the memo.What i was trying to say he can't even stay uninjured for one month.He is fragile.

You don't have ANYTHING logical in this thread. Not even one sentense.
Had you used logic, this completely wrong thread wouldn't have existed.
FACT:Cruz's 2 title defenses were against bloated flyweights and you can't refuse that

FACT:The Barao and Cody destructions were more impressive than any single win Cruz has had and you can't refuse that.

Now go and reply to me by saying these are bullshit assumptions like you always do.

FACT:Cruz's 2 title defenses were against bloated flyweights and you can't refuse that

FACT:The Barao and Cody destructions were more impressive than any single win Cruz has had and you can't refuse that.

Now go and reply to me by saying these are bullshit assumptions like you always do.

Because these ARE bullshit assumptions. These are not facts.
And most importantly, this is absolutely irrelevant to Cruz' undisputedly superior legacy.

Back