Dillashaw is a tough matchup for Barao and Heres why

probably like 3 years too soon. he def. lacks the experience and level of opponents

this is basically as bad as when they matched Erik Koch vs Aldo but luckily that fight never happened

Cardio won't play a huge factor here. Barao has excellent cardio himself. This fight isn't making it out of the third.

According to this logic hes the best bantamweight in the world

I've said it before, Dillishaw is diet Faber. He's good, but hes got nothing for Barao in this one.

According to this logic hes the best bantamweight in the world

mEzcgaT.gif

Cardio won't play a huge factor here. Barao has excellent cardio himself. This fight isn't making it out of the third.
Agreed. Dillashaw having a cardio advantage won't matter when he is stopped in the first round.

Im happy that TJ gets his shot but Barao will fucking destroy him anywhere the fight goes.

I think tj can do something.

He should be an underdog, but the odds are better than people are making them. Albeit not by TOO much.

The problem is Barao is an absolute monster

dillashaw is faster than old man uriah, but Barao was faster than Faber, so i think speed is going to be very even.

Black House is known for its takedown defense.

Alpha Male striking is really good when up against guys who get starry eyed and don't know how to handle it. Barao doesn't do this, ever.

Barao has never shown weakness in his cardio. He's a vampire and therefore only needs blood to rejuvenate. Dillashaw's blood will give him the power of Nosferatu!

I. Think hell do better than expected, but no.

Faber is fast, natal knows how to slow u down. A slowed down dillashaw, ko waiting to happen

The fight will be longer than the Faber one, but the results will be the same...

TJ has the power to knock Barao for sure and he has a better reach than Faber... but Barao seems to have forgotten how to lose. He lets you do your dance, show him your latest tricks then: Kazooommmm!!! He comes up with some weird shit.

Not a whole lot of people had a lot success with him either on the ground or on the feet. However, this will be a great learning experience for TJ. if he has to lose against Barao, might as well do it now so he can work on what's missing later. A bit like GSP against Hughes 1. GSP got a bit lazy though he was almost ready. We know what happened after.

Not a whole lot of people had a lot success with him either on the ground or on the feet. However, this will be a great learning experience for TJ. if he has to lose against Barao, might as well do it now so he can work on what's missing later. A bit like GSP against Hughes 1. GSP got a bit lazy though he was almost ready. We know what happened after.

what a bad comparison man. Lol Bar

If there is such thing as a natural born fighter,it would be Barao.This is the intangible you cannot materialize.Methinks Renan was a feline in an earlier life.
I think Dillashaw is one of the top prospects in the FW division but he's being rushed into this tiltle contention!

Dillashaw is going to need the same pillow Joe B and Mendes had in their fights against killers. Hope he packs that Team Alpha Male snuggie. Master Tong tell me a bedtime story.

He hangs his lead hand way, way, way too much, as if he actually has head movement (which he doesn't) and he will lose in bad fashion. I think +600 is about right. And he won't take Barao down either.

Back