Dillashaw has losses to three current top 10 fighters in his weight class.

Does a loss years ago on a reality show count today?
It was in the UFC, not on the show.. yes, every loss on one's record counts, just as every win does too.

Does a loss years ago on a reality show count today?

The finale is not part of the reality show. It's an official pro fight and shows on your record. So yes, it counts. Just look at his record.

Dodson finished him. Was there any eyepoke or something I’m forgetting? I remember watching it live...

It was an early stoppage.

TJ was hurt and pushed off balance sure, but he was 100% in the fight and working a single leg take down when the ref stopped the fight.

didn't DJ lose to brad pickett like a hundred years ago?

who gives a shit
It's still on the record. Difference is, did DJ lose to 3 fighters in the top 10 of his weight class? TJ has. Regardless of what ones opinion is on who won or lost fights, that's irrelevant, being the record still stands, no matter what someone who isn't a part of the sport thinks.

Wasn't an "exhibition bout"..
That was clarified earlier in the thread. That makes it even worse that it was a sanctioned professional bout. Dodson may very well have finished him off, who knows? I do know that TJ getting dropped wasn’t sufficient reason to stop that fight.

Maybe he got better over time? Shocking I know.

Is it just me or is Sherdog actually getting dumber by the day? Every other thread is either some nonsense trying to discredit a guy's resume or some broscience about A-level athletes... jesus christ

Depends on when you ask. Try asking again if TJ loses a fight. He is riding a sherdog slut high right now given he won twice in a row. Ask again and see how people remember history after his next loss. Will be entertaining to see

It won't remember him well! He is a poor sport. It's very clear to see when he loses decisively he'll be as bad as Ronda, Joanna, and Luke.

Back