Dillashaw, Cruz, RDA are not skilled, they are just faster and more conditioned.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What separates them from the competition is:

1. handspeed
2. conditioning

They basically plow through their opponent and that they get the upper hand has less regard to their technique, but more due to their handspeed. In the Barao and Pettis fight, both Dillashaw and RDA showed terrible fundamental technique. Flailing punches that missed most of the time, but since they had the conditioning and the volume and the speed, it overpowered the more skillful opponent.
Even if Barao threw a straight punch and Dillashaw threw a slower looping punch, Dillashaw still got off first based on superior speed. There was nothing Barao could do about it. Same thing with Pettis.

Their "footwork" has very little to do with it. They could of stayed static and would still get off first.

Dillashaw completely out classes Barao on the feet. Before Barao could throw a punch Tj had already angled away and countered with his own.

Formula for winning a UFC title: find a guy with great hand speed and then have him train crossfit non stop.

Nobody reply to this troll thread, anyone who posts in a brainwash thread to do anything but out him as a troll who uses fake accounts in his own threads to support himself is a damn fool

latest

Absolute idiotic.

Dom has the best foot and head work in the UFC and would out strike a lot of guys no matter the weight class.

Dillashaw proved he has elite striking skills and now has world class experience.

RDA has good striking and excellent ground game. All three men hold gold in the UFC right now by the way.

/thread

Getting in great condition is a skill.

Oh, and your entire premise is wrong.

you have no idea what you're watching

Absolute idiotic.

Dom has the best foot and head work in the UFC and would out strike a lot of guys no matter the weight class.

Dillashaw proved he has elite striking skills and now has world class experience.

RDA has good striking and excellent ground game. All three men hold gold in the UFC right now by the way.

/thread

No they don't.

/thread

Footwork doesn't matter for handspeed? Okay buddy. Get back inside the fence with the other piglets now, byebye.

I don't see Dillashaw or RDA holding the belt for too long.

Dillashaw is good, and congrats to him for the great performance in his title defence. Dodson Ko'd him, maybe he comes up a chance at the title. I don't see Dillashaw as an elite champ, but he has improved greatly since he started and since I first saw him in TUF. Good for him.

RDA has 7 losses and is definitely beatable in that stacked division. He looked outstanding against Pettis, but every fight in that division is tough. I see the title changing hands every year or 2 there.

Back